• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Teen calls 911 after parents take away Xbox

The best thing to do to an unruly, disobedient, spoilt child?

Act like a unruly, disobedient, spoilt child.

Watch them change. Guaranteed.

Reverse psychology peeps :up:

"WAAAA I don't wanna go a bed yet!"

"WAAAA why won't you just go to ****ing bed you little C***!!!!!"

"..."

I hope you never have children.

Haha Buffalo Grove..That's not so far away from my town.

This is ridiculous. I used to get my Nintendo taken away all the damn time when I was a kid, and I just accepted my punishment and took it like a champ. And I remember that if I behaved good during my punishment, my parents would give me a limited amount of time with 1 game with my Nintendo, and then it would get taken away again after the time was up.

I never truly threatened to call the police on my parents. I think I told them I would, but in jest. It's never something that I truly intended to do, and my parents knew I was joking when I did it anyways.

Kids these days... I don't even have to read the article to know that 10 year old girl deserved getting tased.

The operator should have gone Mark Levin on him and said "Get off the phone you big dope!"

This is ridiculous. I used to get my Nintendo taken away all the damn time when I was a kid, and I just accepted my punishment and took it like a champ. And I remember that if I behaved good during my punishment, my parents would give me a limited amount of time with 1 game with my Nintendo, and then it would get taken away again after the time was up.

I never truly threatened to call the police on my parents. I think I told them I would, but in jest. It's never something that I truly intended to do, and my parents knew I was joking when I did it anyways.

Kids these days... I don't even have to read the article to know that 10 year old girl deserved getting tased.

If I ever threatened to call the police on them, I'm sure they'd tell me that if I did, they'd give me something to call the police about.

I wouldn't go to that extent...

To me its perfectly plausible that the officer used the correct amount of force in that scenario.

But its also possible that he overreacted and just tazed the kid after getting booted in the nads in a pissed off fashion and didn't have the little girl's best interests at heart at the time as well.

I wasn't there, I don't know. I'm not going to know unless there's some form of quality footage of the incident.

All I can do is speculate. Having THAT much faith in people who CAN be flawed or corrupt doesn't make sense to me. That doesn't mean bail yourself up in your home with a shotgun and pickoff any intruders, refusing to open the door to police officers without a warrant and his own lawyer present (as an Arizona resident mentioned in the comments of an Australian newspaper this week on the issue of giving police officers access to tazers), it just means logically assessing what could have happened and determining what was more likely to have happened (if possible).

Look if I kicked a police officer in the nads, I'd probably get SHOT.

So a 10 year old getting tased for kicking a police officer in the nads doesn't bother me. The 10 year old is obviously out of control and in need of a tasing anyways.

Yeah you'd get shot, you're not a 10 year old girl.

man, this kid makes that one WOW kid who chastised himself in the arse with a remote look tame....

Wasn't the kid with the remote fake?

Its kids like this that make me ashamed to be apart of today's generation of teenagers.

Wouldn't surprise me if that kid was the chocolate milk kid from a few years back

i'm just waiting for the day i hear about a kid going crazy when their parents take away their Wii, haha!

With the Nintendo Wii, I imagine it'd be the parents that'd get upset if it was taken away.

If the kid actually paid for his X-box 360 and all the games and stuff with it, the parents have no damn legal right to take it away. But he's 15, so I doubt he paid for it.

This kid is going to be a Future voter. Who wants to be $10 that this kid is Government Educated?

I'll top that. I bet $10 he'll be a government official one day, hell maybe even president. I'm serious, that's how much I hate politicians.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"