Teen Wolf- New MTV Series

Hush

Wee Little Puppet Man
Reaction score
MTV has decided to make a new Series Based on the original movie only it seems to be a little bit of a Darker take on the property. Here is the three minute trailer from MTV. I'm very interested. The producers have been quoted saying that it has a more Buffy The Vampire Slayer Vibe than anything else. I'm totally ready for this and it looks pretty decent.

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/tvnews.php?id=75733

There are some noticeable changes from the promo reel I saw a few months ago. The girl's father is a different actor (and one I'm familiar with enough to know he's good at playing an evil dick), for example. There's a bit of indication that there will be at least a few "full werewolf" shots (even if they're just CGI), and it won't just be fangs, long fingernails and mutton chops.

I don't know, man. I just don't know.

if this doesnt feature Stiles wearing shutter shades and a shirt that says "what are you looking at dicknose?" then im out.

This isn't Teen Wolf. Its an attempt to cash in on the Twilight/True Blood/Vampire Diaries crazy while also using a well known brand name. I'll pass.

Agree, This not Teen Wolf at all. The original was different cause it was a comedy and the cures was not a curse but hereditary, no passing of the curse through a bite or scratch. This is just another standard werewolf story that is nothing new in concept.

I get the hate for remaking a beloved movie but I always wondered about a serious take on the property and while this does have a Twilight vibe I feel that it can maybe over come that and be something cool. Hell if anything it will get the culture away from the idea that werewolve means turning into a big ****ing wolf or the regular sized ones on True Blood ,my biggest gripe about that show, something that I think makes Werewolves friendly which they are anything but. I'm willing to at least give it a chance.

I get the hate for remaking a beloved movie but I always wondered about a serious take on the property and while this does have a Twilight vibe I feel that it can maybe over come that and be something cool. Hell if anything it will get the culture away from the idea that werewolve means turning into a big ****ing wolf or the regular sized ones on True Blood ,my biggest gripe about that show, something that I think makes Werewolves friendly which they are anything but. I'm willing to at least give it a chance.

A lot of different cultures have their own interpretations of what a werewolf is. There's no singular idea embraced by humanity at large. Which is easy to do when there's no concrete proof of such a creature even existing.

I'll probably give it a try. I just hope they remember to keep some humour in it.

This is the worst thing to happen to "Teen Wolf" since "Teen Wolf Too."

Teen Wolf in name only

totally different take than the Michael J Fox film. i'll probably catch the first few episodes, but i am honestly not expecting much. it is MTV after all and they have downhill since since the early 2000s.

As a new show it might be watchable but linked to the classic Michael J Fox movie this fails on every level. The new "teen wolf" has no charisma or innocence that Michael J Fox and the movie had.

I'm glad to see a werewolf show on tv though, because I'm getting sick of vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"