Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 5

JClive2007

Johnny in a half shell
Reaction score
There is talks about a fifth TMNT movie and the buzz is that it's going to mix CGI Turtles and Splinter with live action humans.. Now do you think it's a good idea or should they either keep it live action or CGI?

Now if they bring back the Shredder shouldn't he be the Super Shredder from TMNT 2 because that was the last form he was when that pier fell on him.

Didn't they say it was a reboot of sorts?

Either why I'd love a live action PG-13 TMNT movie with Shredder as the villain. And not super Shredder. Shredder is a cold calculating samurai not a dumb hulking beast. And perhaps the turtles could actually use their weapons in this one.

I found out on the front page of this site and what I read it's going on to tie in all four movies. And they're even trying to get Sarah Michelle Geller to play April and Chris Evans to play Casey in the movie if it's live action mixed CGI.

Personally, I don't see why the turtles or Spinter need to be CG'd. Guys in costumes with some CG effects work so much better than straight up CGI characters in my opinion.

Orc.8.1.06.jpg

abe%20sapien.jpg

image.php

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon