Thank you, CommonSense.org!

Manic

User title? USER TITLE?!
Reaction score
So I saw this commercial on TV the other day...

After saying "Ha! That's so true," I decided to check out their website. It turns out they're a parent group that (get this) is against censorship, and encourages parents use common sense in deciding what their kids should be doing.

Their site has a ton of reviews up for movies, TV shows, video games, music, and websites. Their ratings are more based on quality than age appropriateness. So Toy Story 3 gets 5/5 stars, but Furry Vengeance gets 1 star. Meanwhile, Halo Reach has 5 stars, and some batting practice game for the Wii called Cages has 1 star.

They actually have the decency to differentiate between what's appropriate for kids and what's good. I freaking love them. There should be more parent groups like this, instead of the ones who want to ban every M-rated video game on the market.

wow, im actually loving this site. I agree with almost everything on that site.
*bookmarked*

This makes a helluva lot more sense than crusading against anything they don't like. I wish that they would get bigger so I don't have to watch movies censored because some parents would rather ruin everyone else's fun instead of just focusing on their individual homes.

Some of the reviews for Batman are pretty strange. Some of the people think that a 9 year old couldn't handle the movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"