• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Thank You Edge - The Wrestling Thread - Part 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody else notice how most guys seem happy to go to Smackdown while most seem not very pleased to be going to raw?

Way to many heels on Raw. They have all the top level heels. Smackdown has to many faces.

Anybody else notice how most guys seem happy to go to Smackdown while most seem not very pleased to be going to raw?
Raw is overcrowed. You can make your name on SD. It's easier and I hear a more relaxed atmosphere.

Well Raw has Cena who will always be on top and it probably still has that smell of shovel even though Triple H hasn't been around much.

and where is Big Daddy Cool aka Diesel aka Big Sexy? I know he's on a "special contract" but man, at least make one appereance per month or something.

He got a huge ovation during the Royal Rumble and the staredown with the Big Show gave us hope of seeing him one more time in a WWE ring

Mark Henry is an emotional guy , he legit starts crying at 1:30 discussing his weight . He seems like a nice guy in interviews but I'm told he's a jerk to fans

[YT]3GJf5hwVk4Q[/YT]
ZOMG!!1! He said "wrestler"! What's a wrestler? I only know sports entertainers and superstars. Save me, Vince. :wow:

The funny thing is someone will eventually mention something about that to him. :dry:

Good interview. I've heard the same about him being aloof with fans.

Maybe he injured himself during that staredown. He was probably just a case of them hiring him so that TNA won't have him.

I heard the news on Punk. It'll only fuel the "Chris Jericho back to WWE" rumors.

The WWE will use Kevin Nash for WWE DVD releases.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

The Great Khali drafted to smackdown!

:dry:

oh i hope punk doesnt go - he has impressed me SO much recently and is now one of my fav action entertainerment superstar

Hopefully Cody Rhodes and Daniel Bryan will get to fued

ZOMG!!1! He said "wrestler"! What's a wrestler? I only know sports entertainers and superstars. Save me, Vince. :wow:

The funny thing is someone will eventually mention something about that to him. :dry:

Good interview. I've heard the same about him being aloof with fans.

I've always liked Mark Henry, even when he was a heel. He seems to really enjoy being in a situation where his strength is something he can use on a regular basis. As for him being aloof, I could see a little of that with him being a legitimate athlete working in an industry of smoke and mirrors. But I've never gotten that feel from him in interviews, and when he's playing a face, his smiles and demeanor seems natural to him.

Looks like he might be taking a heel turn going back to Smackdown, though.

I heard the news on Punk. It'll only fuel the "Chris Jericho back to WWE" rumors.

Not really a rumour since he said (in his vid blogY he is returning after DWTS.

Cena took out The WWE top 3 Heels Del Rio, The Miz & CM Punk like they were nothing :rolleyes:

Also R-Truth What :)

Last edited:
Mark Henry will start his new monster heel role by crushing Khali....

If Punk wants to take a break he has nothing to be ashamed of. He did way more and accomplished a lot more than any of us ever imagined in his WWE run. Won MITB at Wrestlemania two years in a row. Multi-time world champion. Had runs with the tag team and IC belts. Got to be in some big feuds.

However, at the same time, I think WWE ****ed up on Punk when Punk was turning lead into gold CONSTANTLY. Punk works so hard and booking constantly ****s him over. SES was freaking amazing but WWE wouldn't let them be anything more than a jobber stable. Same thing with NEXUS 2.0.

Not really a rumour since he said (in his vid blogY he is returning after DWTS.

He's been known to trick people all of the time.

The soon to be released Jimmy Uso to Smackdown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"