Batman Begins Thanks from Larry Holden

LarryHolden

Civilian
Reaction score
Hello. I just registered because I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who have written me (via imdb.com, I guess) the past couple of days saying you enjoyed the movie, etc. Chris Nolan and the gang are the ones to truly thank, of course, as I just played a very small part; but I'm honored and blown away that any of you would take the time to actually get in touch, and I thought this would be the most efficient way to reach everybody. Again, thank you so much. Sincerely, Larry Holden

Job well done guys and thanks to all of you from a long time Batman fan. Also it is so very cool of you to post.

Zilleraut #66 said:
Job well done guys and thanks to all of you from a long time Batman fan. Also it is so very cool of you to post.

Agreed.

Finch? On SHH! with us? Wheres Bale, or even Nolan? We like to have a chat with them.

I hate to say it but I didn't recognize Larry Holden in Batman Begins...I know he was Finch, but who's Finch in the movie?

Carl Finch, the guy who was the head DA. Also who Rachel works for.

job well done mate, loved you in memento, could you confirm to us if the film was cut down in places and will Chris Nolan plan to release a DC version of the film on dvd?

bbb said:
job well done mate, loved you in memento, could you confirm to us if the film was cut down in places and will Chris Nolan plan to release a DC version of the film on dvd?

thanks, man. sorry, i can't really talk about that stuff. warner bros. would have my butt. and nolan seems to get pleasure from hurting me on film... so i don't want to end up decapitated in whatever we work on next, know what i mean? anyways, thanks. much appreciated. you can always stay in touch - anybody - by writing me at [email protected]. i get a truckload of mail for some reason, but i try hard to stay on top of it. goota run... but this sure is a cool site. all the best, larry (carlton finch, d.a. of gotham... well, i used to be, anyway)

Binker said:
Finch? On SHH! with us? Wheres Bale, or even Nolan? We like to have a chat with them.

i know, i know... the big boys would be better, right? sorry.... best, larry holden.

Everyone involved in this movie should be very proud of their work. Thanks for posting Larry and you can tell Chris that he's made alot of Batman fans very happy. I'm very protective of my favourite fictional character and would voice my disgust if he was misrepresented but that certainly isn't the case with this film.

LarryHolden said:
thanks, man. sorry, i can't really talk about that stuff. warner bros. would have my butt. and nolan seems to get pleasure from hurting me on film... so i don't want to end up decapitated in whatever we work on next, know what i mean?

Ok, cool but from that comment i would take that as a YES because if nothing was cut for the big screen then you could of said a simple NO , it shows that Nolan and WB is hiding something and also your death screen was pretty quick and seemed like it was cut.
Are you planning to do any signing conventions in the U.K any time soon?

Finch is here?! Finch is here!!!

I thought you were pretty good in the small role you had, will you appear in the sequel as somebody else(obviously)? Kind of like Bruce Campbell appears in all of Sam Raimi's movies?

Good job Larry! Thanks for posting in here also! The movie is getting great reviews.....glad you were a part of it. You were cool as Finch until......BAM!

bbb said:
Ok, cool but from that comment i would take that as a YES because if nothing was cut for the big screen then you could of said a simple NO , it shows that Nolan and WB is hiding something and also your death screen was pretty quick and seemed like it was cut.
Are you planning to do any signing conventions in the U.K?

sorry, can't say anything. promise. not planning to do anything in the uk, sorry. if so, i will surely put the word out... to all three people that might be interested. ha. thanks. larry holden.

You and Nolan should get a cameo in the sequel as inmates at Arkham, then you two could get into some kind of fight. You can get even with him :D

I heard you got injured from the fight sequence or scuffle with Guy Pearce (Memento). Method acting or something? :D

Mack said:
Finch is here?! Finch is here!!!

I thought you were pretty good in the small role you had, will you appear in the sequel as somebody else(obviously)? Kind of like Bruce Campbell appears in all of Sam Raimi's movies?

I hope so. Chris has been so good to me so far... I'll keep my fingers crossed. and i look nothing like Finch, usually, so... Well, anyway, I hope so. Thanks. Larry Holden. ([email protected])

IMO Next time you see Chris tell him to drop Goyer bring in his brother in for the screenplay, drop Zimmer and Howard and bring in David Julyan for the score, they all seemed to work perfectly together in Nolan's past movies and i think it would the right decision to bring them back for the sequel if Nolan decides to return.

Paradoxium said:
You and Nolan should get a cameo in the sequel as inmates at Arkham, then you two could get into some kind of fight. You can get even with him :D

I heard you got injured from the fight sequence or scuffle with Guy Pearce (Memento). Method acting or something? :D

I would love that! He's ten years younger than me... I think I can take him. Ha. Memento... yeah, got a little banged up (lost skin up and down the back of my legs from being dragged down the stairs take after take, but at least I got my butt whipped by a good Guy. The damage on Insomnia was minimal, just a little blood from falling on the rocks after I got shot. I always try and guilt Chris and his wife Emma about my injuries, so they keep hiring me... Ha. All the best, Larry. ([email protected])

Batman2005 said:
not the real larry holden.

Give me your phone number and I'll call... and then you can quiz me a bit. Trying to do a cool thing here, don't be so cynical. But I understand. LH.

bbb said:
IMO Next time you see Chris tell him to drop Goyer bring in his brother in for the screenplay, drop Zimmer and Howard and bring in David Julyan for the score, they all seemed to work perfectly together in Nolan's past movies and i think it would the right decision to bring them back for the sequel if Nolan decides to return.

Will do. Best, Larry Holden.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"