That 90’s Show | Netflix

I'd love to see more of the OG cast myself but the more you see them the more difficult it gets to not address the elephant in the room unless they were to recast Hyde.

if they do a kitchen circle, he will probably be mentioned. He's either deceased, in prison or living in nature somewhere in the world.

Also needs more Bob. He needs to spend more time with Leia.

start?
they could’ve used the time between January and July better

start?
they could’ve used the time between January and July better

May actually. Don't forget that the WGA strike shut down productions as well. I don't think the link Smith provides can provide you the original dates to request tickets for.

Season Two needs an adult circle with Eric, Donna, Kelso, Jackie and Fez. Also some mention of Hyde (such as he went to jail or he went to space with aliens).

One of the things I enjoyed about the first season was the evolution of the characters from That 70's Show with regards to references of the day and clothing. I rewatched the first season recently and there was an indirect reference to Laurie Foreman.

Season Two needs an adult circle with Eric, Donna, Kelso, Jackie and Fez. Also some mention of Hyde (such as he went to jail or he went to space with aliens).

Yeah or kill the character off, since there's no way he's ever going to show up anyway. They could say it happened years ago so they won't have to really focus on it. Hyde was too big of a character to just pretend he never existed.

A few things as well:

- So are they going to act like Kelso's older child, Betsy did not exist?
- Fez owning some beauty shops is on point for his character.
- The outside possibility of being brothers-in-law with Kelso might frighten Eric.
- Season Two needs more Bob.....and Leo.

Yes we have to see Betsy!

I know the original Laurie actress passed away, but they did use another actress for the part during that 70s show, so I feel like they should bring her back so we can see Aunt Laurie, and find out what is going on with her.

As for Hyde, considering the real life situation of the actor, killing him off might be for the best. Have the old gang learn about a fatal car crash and then they go to the water tower to remember him or something like that.

How does a summer in Wisconsin sound? What about a summer in Point Place, Wisconsin, specifically in the Forman's basement. For fans of Netflix's That '90s Show, a spin-off of the long-running and wildly popular hit series That '70s Show, we'll get the chance to do just that as the streamer announced today that Season 2 of the comedy series will return for a supersized, 16-episode run in Summer 2024.

I hope we see the return of a Fez/Jackie/Kelso/Donna/Eric circle, except it now takes place in the kitchen of the Forman house.

In Season One, Laurie was mentioned in passing when Kitty got a nursing job at school and Red came by and said that he was happy with one child, but then Kitty talked him into having Eric.

Why not just say Hyde is a roadie for a metal band(s) in Europe? This is a easy way to explain why he's not there. I just don't see the need to kill a character off when you can easily explain why he's not there. I get killing his character off on The Ranch as they had to explain why he was there then gone. I'm in no way trying to defend the actor.

Or just don't ever acknowledge him ever again. There is no reason for him to be mentioned ever with the current show set up.
The only argument I would have is if the original cast starts showing up more he would start to feel like the elephant in the room not being discussed. But other than that I agree.

[shrug]

Friends grow apart in 15 years. Of all that group, Hyde just disappearing from their lives is the most obvious one.

According to Mila Kunis, it looks like she and Ashton are not showing up this season.

Hmmm.....I wonder why. :o

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"