• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Comedy That 90’s Show | Netflix

I'm over the Netflix strategy too but this seems different than the Stranger Things and Cobra Kai splits. Since it's 16 episodes total likely being split with 8 episodes each, it's almost like it's two seasons back to back instead of milking one season over two parts.

So pathetic....16 episodes and basically the same break we'd get for a 22 episode weekly series if you were watch 1 episode a week.

I'm over the Netflix strategy too but this seems different than the Stranger Things and Cobra Kai splits. Since it's 16 episodes total likely being split with 8 episodes each, it's almost like it's two seasons back to back instead of milking one season over two parts.

Except there is about a month break than if they were airing the first half weekly.

Just like a freaking broadcast schedule. Its bull****. Especially for a half hour sitcom.

Did I see Will Forte in that trailer?

Funny considering he wrote a few episodes of That 70s Show.

They don't get all the little details right, but seeing the yellow Wendy's cups brings me back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"