Revenge of the Fallen "That crazy alien robot!!!!!!!!!" The Bumblebee Thread!

Yeah. After watching like 22 episodes of the original series cartoon, I am glad Bay went with the camero. :up:

Bumblebee!!! You are my hero. :heart:

it's a beautiful design

and with his doors on the back they look like insect wings

I personally liked him more when he was in vintage more(but gm ain't having it)

apparently bb can fly in his proto form mode...due to his original programming, decepticon infiltrator, he defected ...for sam

TF3

That would be cool to see him fly. Also, it would be cool if in alt mode, he can transform into a jet. yellow and black... like a bumblebee.

ah. I hope we see more of Bee in TF3.

note, we never see his protoform in the first film

if they do take the third film into space, all will be revealed.
and when Ironhide finds out, it won't be pretty.

nah, just fan fiction, I'll stop now

where are the pics at?

bumblebee_movie_08.jpg

Last edited:
haha. omg. Why didn't I noticed that before? hehe. Which one is the real Bumblebee? I take the Camero. ;)

I love the way his helmet works

Beautiful.

Pictures like those remind me why I have a hard on for ILM.

Bumblebee sucked in RotF, he pretty much was a dog on a leash for most of the movie, following Sam everywhere.

whoa dude. Too much info.

Got a little carried away there. :o

I meant why I have a great love for ILMs work. Man I can only imagine how great the CGI will be by the time the third "Transformers" starts production.

I'm sure ILM and WETA made quite a bit of inroads while working on "Avatar". ILM will more than likely use some of the learned techniques for upcoming projects TF3 being one of them at some point.

bay really pushes the lighting to be as real as possible, and in the end that's where the magic lies imo

man day time cgi is always better then night time work

looking at those shots from the hulk movie...
rhythm and hues have always lacked when it comes to realistic rendering
they continue to be about animation and detail(coca cola bears in narnia/superman returns)

ILM(especially with bay) render like no one else and in this film, their animation was extremely strong
I think they might take the oscar home this year.

transformers2trailer6.jpg

Bumblebee should wear his battle mask more it totally rocks .

I'm Happy that Bay didn't make him a VW bug now. The camero demands a little more respect in fight scenes.

Agreed, and it just seems to make BB a cooler character, love the scene were he turns up at the frat party and everyone is loving the car.

Loved it even more when Bumblebee starts messing with Alice though!

Agreed, and it just seems to make BB a cooler character, love the scene were he turns up at the frat party and everyone is loving the car.

Loved it even more when Bumblebee starts messing with Alice though!

Me too :up:

hells yeah!! :D I love that part. I hope we see more of Bee in action in the third.

^Definately, but what worries me about the 3rd movie is Shia saying someone has to die, with Sam and Prime dying in ROTF, I think they are out of the reckoning, and the other Autobots arent really important enough for what Shia is IMO thinking. That leaves Mikaela or Bumblebee, and I have a feeling it will be the latter.

If he does die, I hope he goes out in a heroic way and that it is a very powerful moment!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"