The 2008 SuperHeroHype Board Award Show

Excellent work, Erz. You deserve a 500th Hype Award just for spending time putting together this thread.

I didn't get nominated for a goddamn thing, but that's okay. I'll save my Kanye Tantrum for the press. :up:

IT GIRL

And the nominees are...

-Logan's Runt
-AndthePickles
-Logan's Lady
-Write in

Like me, DBella is also last year's news but there is new girl in charge of the Plastics.

And the winner is...
ITGIRL.jpg

Ewww, Hannah Montana :csad:

f_meangirls1om_a30d124.jpg

Seriously, this is EXTREMELY flattering and I honestly didn't expect to win! It's nice to know that so many people think well of me (or at least know who I am :o) :O Thanks everyone :heart:

Woohoo! congrats Pickles! and to you Sir Malice.

I'm honestly completely surprised at winning It Boy, but thanks to the voters who voted for me.

Yay, we need matching crowns! Congrats on ALL of your awards, Mr. Popular! :oldrazz:

f_meangirls1om_a30d124.jpg

Seriously, this is EXTREMELY flattering and I honestly didn't expect to win! It's nice to know that so many people think well of me (or at least know who I am :o) :O Thanks everyone :heart:

Yay, we need matching crowns! Congrats on ALL of your awards, Mr. Popular! :oldrazz:

congrats pickles! :heart:

i gotta admit though, i can't imagine you as regina george. you're a lot nicer than her. so u can be Gretchen or Karen :)

Congrats DorkyFresh! :up:

The Hype Awards this year was put together very well Erz. Props to you and congrats on the awards you've won.

For the most part, I feel that the winners this year deserved their awards.

I'm sort of disappointed that we didn't get to witness any teary eyed or inebriated acceptance speeches though. :csad:

If only you had won... :o

How is Erz poster of the year? He just pops in once a month and is all "remember how great I am?" and you people buy it every time. :cmad:

I voted him for It Boy though. :heart:

How is Erz poster of the year? He just pops in once a month and is all "remember how great I am?" and you people buy it every time. :cmad:

I voted him for It Boy though. :heart:

Mee are you comparing me to a menstruation cycle? :huh:

Mee are you comparing me to a menstruation cycle? :huh:
No, that pops up and goes "remember how much I suck?" (I assume)

I'm comparing you to TMOB's shaving schedule.

No, that pops up and goes "remember how much I suck?" (I assume)

I'm comparing you to TMOB's shaving schedule.

Ah Mee so young. A period sometimes is a welcome thing, it's like a monthly reminder of how you dodged a bullet. :up:

Ah Mee so young. A period sometimes is a welcome thing, it's like a monthly reminder of how you dodged a bullet. :up:
I'll take your word for it.

Am I gonna have to put the Hype News thread in this sub-forum that no one uses? I think not.

Actually, I've yet to announce the winner of the 3rd Annual Darthphere Award for Enduring Mediocrity.

I was wondering when you'd bring that up.

First instinct is Ronny. But has he been back long enough to endure that much?

He did? Hmm. Well.

There's always Morg.

Tied with Anubis for the Comics Poster of 2008. Not too shabby. Thanks, gang! :up:

His avatar is hilarious, though.

RPG FORUMS POSTER OF THE YEAR

And the nominees are...

-Write in

+2 damage, +2 damage!!! Okay I know that's not what it's like that in there. Okay it is, I just don't want them coming after me with cardboard swords. :csad:

And the winner is...
RPGPoster.jpg

Is it odd that I just now learned I was up for one of these, much less that I won one? :huh:

Anyway, I'd like to thank Erz, the academy, and all the two people that probably voted for me. Oh, and Jesus. You guys rawk. :up:

Is it odd that I just now learned I was up for one of these, much less that I won one? :huh:

Anyway, I'd like to thank Erz, the academy, and all the two people that probably voted for me. Oh, and Jesus. You guys rawk. :up:
I voted for the other guy :cmad:

SPORTS FORUMS POSTER OF THE YEAR
And the nominees are...

-BlackLantern
-Immortalfire
-Dark Donnie
-Write in

This poster came from behind with this victory just like "insert your favorite Team here" in that "insert game here".

And the winner is...
SportsPoster.jpg

*sniff* Oh my gawsh...thank you all so much :woot:

I'd like to thank..

Knowshon Moreno for leaping over the Central Michigan player.
Mike Gundy for still being a man, even now at 41.
The NHL for getting rid of ****** Sean Avery.
Mister J for being a jerk.
Arthur Blank and Thomas Dimitroff for getting Michael Turner.
The Auburn WarEagles/PlainTigers/Whatevers for hiring Gene Chizik, all but guaranteeing Georgia a few more wins over their oldest foe.

:word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"