Sal Maroni- Bobby Cannavale

The Joker- Bill Skarsgard
Harley Quinn- Samara Weaving

Dick Grayson/Nightwing- Dylan O'Brien

Vicki Vale (Love Interest For Bruce)- Riley Keough

Victor Fries/Mr Freeze- Mark Strong
No thanks

Feel like Joel Edgerton would be perfect for a villain in this universe

Described like that, she really sounds a lot like Rob going into his casting. Would make a good counterpart down the line IMO.

I need her as Harvie Dent...

Let her cook with the split personality aspect.

I'm surprised we don't know who is playing Maroni... they're filming next month.

I had actually considered the whole Jessica Dent aspect from the Earth One books, but I just wasn’t sure Matt Reeves would take that big a departure from the canon. I mean, making Martha an Arkham instead of a Kane is one thing, but…

she overacts sometimes but in a fun way so she's perfect for Quinn, I could give her a shot as Ivy too but Olivia Cooke is my Ivy so in that case I would pass on her for that role

Last edited:
Oh, are you sure you don't want him for a more action-packed role? A villain giving Batman a run for his money.
I don't think this Batman universe will have action packed villains, sure Freeze can be a more physical threat than the likes of Riddler but Reeves would not use a character like Freeze just to fight Batman on top of a building he is more interested in grounding the characters and using a more character driven way to tell his arc

I don't think this Batman universe will have action packed villains, sure Freeze can be a more physical threat than the likes of Riddler but Reeves would not use a character like Freeze just to fight Batman on top of a building he is more interested in grounding the characters and using a more character driven way to tell his arc
If it's more about characters and acting, why suggest Alexander along with that ripped body of his when one can go for his father instead? Just a thought :)

Paul Mescal as Harvey or too young still?

Julie Madison has been rumoured for the sequel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"