The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Fan Art/Manips Thread! - Part 1

I'd be interested in seeing a symbiote manip without the webbing and with a blue/purple texture mixed in the black. Organic looking, if anyone has that capability.

Last edited:
I'd be interested in seeing a symbiote mania without the webbing and with a blue/purple texture mixed in the black. Organic looking, if anyone has that capability.

this :cwink: and i can only add different spider symbol on chest

Interesting, AlexSpider. Though the green face paint makes me think of military warpaint vs. Joker. The suit though looks very traditional Green Goblin.

I just think a camo face paint would fit perfect his cinematic portrayal and resemble very much the comic book look. Of course I would be all for a skintight goblin mask just like in the comics, but look at the travesty that Webb gave us.
I mean, a GG without much green on his face, wearing an Iron Man type generic suit and Harry preceding Norman? That's just too much for me to take. At least we have our manips to dream of what it could have been :csad:
The suit is from a promo pic of snake eyes.
2344907-2185377_gijoe_snake_eyes_3.jpg

Last edited:
Just something I wanted to do... spoiler alert. Kinda.

m2uwb3h.jpg

Nothing much, just a wallpaper I made out of boredom.

I forget who made the pic in the middle, but I'll find out.

Gwenisdead_zps5f4454dd.png

Here's a quick colored sketch of harry. I plan to draw him as the goblin as well and clean up the pencil lines with ink.

I'd be interested in seeing a symbiote mania without the webbing and with a blue/purple texture mixed in the black. Organic looking, if anyone has that capability.

When the symbiote overook Peter in SM3 it was perfect, like a living liquid material, but then it was ruined as it soaked into his costume dying it black :doh:

url

Last edited:
like your style man :up: it has it's own groove, you could make it big with comic strips

like your style man :up: it has it's own groove, you could make it big with comic strips

Wow, thank you, that's very nice of you to say!

Great pic of Dane DeHaan as Harry there Hazelnut624 ^^, it looks a lot like him! I hope you're doing the main characters too.

I have a request. Can someone recreate this only with Lizard, Electro, Rhino, Jared Harris or Christoph Waltz as Dr. Octopus, Gerard Butler as Kraven, and Colm Feore as Donald Menken/Adrian Toomes? Mysterio and Chameleon the artist can choose anybody.

636x460design_01.jpg

Has someone seen this? It's awesome...

10257957_672981949404762_6070223364311650051_o.jpg

Only touched this a little since I first posted it, but here's something of an update. A little blurry.
10151414_674254585944212_4811332146336147750_n_zps939c460e.jpg

Just did a quick sketch of good ol' spidey And venom

Last edited:
tumblr_n4vut0KhQf1rrody8o1_500.gif

I drew the goblin from the new movie to go along with a goblin themed series of mine, if youre interested you can check out my work here: http://hazenbecker.tumblr.com/

Just got back from seeing the movie, hearing the goblin laugh made me so giddy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"