Homecoming The Amazing Spider-Man 3 General Discussion - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
That fanmade poster does look pretty bad. I like the idea with the hands though. Also, the real posters for TASM2 were perhaps even worse.

That fanmade poster does look pretty bad. I like the idea with the hands though. Also, the real posters for TASM2 were perhaps even worse.

The-Amazing-Spider-Man-2-International-Poster-590x874.jpg
amazing_spiderman_two_ver5.jpg

I have no idea what you're talking about

^^ I think it was the fact that they just recycled the same images over and over again in their posters. Not to mention the horrible Gwen and suited Peter one:
Amazing-Spider-Man-2-Gwen.jpg
Eww.

Last edited:
ASM3:

-Have Spider-Man have a new costume,the black symbiote costume,but it's not the symbiote,it just looks like it.

-Have a new villain (Kraven) show up out of nowhere to face Spider-Man.

-Spider-Man is defeated by Kraven,Kraven uses a dart drugged with poison to knock Spider-Man out.Then Kraven buries Spider-Man alive.

-Kraven takes Spider-Man's black costume and pretends to be Spider-Man to prove he is a better Spider-Man than the original Spider-Man.

-Kraven as the black Spider-Man takes out the mob and other criminals,and even kills them to make Spider-Man into a murderer.

-Peter Parker wakes up and digs out of his grave.

-Peter puts on his original red/blue costume as he faces his new world.

-Spider-Man has the mob after him now because they think he killed Kingpin's son.But instead of Kingpin,just make the mob boss Adrian Toomes.

-Kraven uses a drug on Spider-Man in there next fight to make Spider-Man hallucinate.It makes Spider-Man see Kraven in the black costume as a monster known as Venom.

ASM4:

-Mob boss Adrian Toomes has a scientist (Dr.Octavius) to perform an experiment on one of his men.

-During the experiment,Dr.Octavius tentacles fuse to his body as he is knocked into a coma.

-The Sandman is born.

-Adrian Toomes has Sandman to go after Spider-Man.

-At the end of the movie after Sandman is defeated,Toomes says that if he wants something done right,then you have to do it yourself.

ASM5:

-Adrian Toomes becomes the vulture with high tech equipment.

-At the end of the movie after we see Adrian Toomes in prison.We see Dr.Octavius laying in a bed as his eyes open.

ASM6:

-Doctor Octavius is awake,and has become Doc Ock.

-Doc Ock wants to be the mob boss now that Adrian Toomes is in prison.

-Gang war breaks out.

-The other mob boss that Doc Ock is at war with is named Herman Schultz.

-Schultz uses a weapon that he stole from a military base to become the Shocker.

-Spider-Man defeats both of them in a three way fight,where everyone is against everyone.No team ups.

ASM7:

-A mysterious character (Mysterio) comes to visit the super villains in prison.

-He talks them into joining up with him to form a team to do what they couldn't do by themselves,to kill Spider-Man.

-Mysterio's identity is not revealed until the end of the movie.

-Spider-Man vs The Sinister Six

-Sinister Six Members:
1.Kraven
2.Sandman
3.Vulture
4.Doc Ock
5.Shocker
6.Mysterio

Last edited:
It would be a massive surprise if there were 7 Spidey films but that would definitely lead to Spider-Man movie fatigue. As cool as your ideas sound, leading nicely into the S6, I'd say to leave out Sandman and Shocker and Doc Ock doesn't need his own film (again); I really don't want the TASM series to be treading the same ground as the Raimi trilogy.

Shocker would be okay but maybe too similar to Electro (but with less special effects).

Wanted to say something fellow Spider-man fans.. I give up on any future Spidey movies getting praise among critics or the interwebs. At best we'll probably get good(not great) movie with Drew Goddard. How sad is that. I am fully also prepared for Webb, if he gets to do it, to ruin Spidey vs S6 fight, easily my most anticipated one. Now I'm not saying I'm not a fan anymore, I'm just lowering my expectations. It's easier that way. Anyone else feel the same way?

Wanted to say something fellow Spider-man fans.. I give up on any future Spidey movies getting praise among critics or the interwebs. At best we'll probably get good(not great) movie with Drew Goddard. How sad is that. I am fully also prepared for Webb, if he gets to do it, to ruin Spidey vs S6 fight, easily my most anticipated one. Now I'm not saying I'm not a fan anymore, I'm just lowering my expectations. It's easier that way. Anyone else feel the same way?

I can understand that sentiment, despite the fact that I still enjoyed both films.

The main problem is that Sony has is trying to do too much. Honestly, whether it's the lack of character development for Max/Electro and Harry/Goblin, or the complaints regarding the parents storyline, it all comes down to the fact that they just tried to do too much.

If characters such as Max and the angle of the parents were ideas that were planned better and given more time in separate movies, I could see them working out much better than they did. The ideas themselves aren't bad, but the way they were utilized all in one film, at times, killed the fluidity from one scene to another.

If you told me, at the end of TASM1, that everything that happened in TASM2 would happen in one film, I would be very surprised. I thought, at most, we would see Peter try to manage some kind of relationship with Gwen, the explanation for the scene where The Gentleman asks Connors about Peter's dad, and a new villain. I did not see Harry coming into the picture (or Goblin), mixed in with two villains in the form of Rhino and Electro, the parent storyline being expanded more than they should have, and Gwen dying in TASM2.

The ideas were decent, but their execution was Sony's downfall.

I have no faith Webb or Sony will give us good Spider-Man movies. I'm expecting the worse because that's what they kept giving two times in a row now.

As fans of Spider-Man, we all want what we think is best for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"