Sequels The Amazing Spider-Man 4

blake c

Pokemon Master
Reaction score
So I really want a 4th movie with Andrew Garfield and Webb, and I think it would be amazing if Mysterio was the main villian. It could be done similar to Scarecrow in Batman Begins with all the hallucinations and drugs, and it could really mess with Spidey and let his inner morals show through the darkness. Potentially, if I'm right about the Green Goblin being used in tasm3, it could lead up for the sinister 6 in tasm 5. So what are you guy's thoughts on Mysterio in tasm 4?
Mysterio-spider-man-villains-2113590-598-517.jpg

Hehe. This thread is only about 3 years too soon. :p But I won't judge! ASM4. Will it be the finale so to speak? Will it star the Sinister Six? (I hope not, draw it out Sony!)

When will they announce the release date for ASM5? (sometime in 2015?)

Are 3 and 4 to be filmed back to back? (probably not, otherwise they'd probably release 1 year apart)

I want either Mysterio or Kraven in ASM4. With nods to Doc Ock/Master Planner. I have no idea when they should do Venom at this point...

Hopefully never.
Well hopefully Venom WILL be in a movie at some point. And he will. Its just a matter of... when?

They should focus on the Green Goblin/Norman Osborn storyline for now, and at some point introduce the symbiote.

If Venom isn't done in the way he was in Spectacular, then I really wouldn't mind him NEVER showing up.

The thing about Venom that people often miss is just how popular he is in relation to other villians. Is he as iconic as GG or Doc Ock? No. Is he as iconic as Doom or Magneto? Again no. But I'd bet that if a solo film were done (an origin film) about any of these characters, a Venom film would do the most business. Venom = $$$$. Sony knows this. A lot of people love the character, me included. Done right he could be terrifying.

Last edited:
Hopefully never.

Yeah never is a long time.

If given the choice between having 4 Spider-Man movies without Venom and 5 spider-man movies with one starring Venom, I'd probably have to choose the latter.

negative nancy.

The thing about Venom that people often miss is just how popular he is in relation to other villians. Is he as iconic as GG or Doc Ock? No. Is he as iconic as Doom or Magneto? Again no. But I'd bet that if a solo film were done (an origin film) about any of these characters, a Venom film would do the most business. Venom = $$$$. Sony knows this. A lot of people love the character, me included. Done right he could be terrifying.

I really want a Venom movie done done, with carnage in it. Spiderman could guess star and of course the day, but let the story be from Brock's point of view. I read an article saying the reason Venom and carnage haven't been out in an spiderman in the first place is because it would have to be rated R and that would kill almost fifty percent of the people who watch the movies. Sm3 didn't do Venom right because of this I'm told at least

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"