The annual cross over events.... what's next?

They've already been advertising it sort of but that "Who will be the next Sorcerer Supreme?" arc in NA looks like it could be really cool. I dont think it'll be a "big event" really. Especially since Marvel has claimed that they're taking a break from big events for a year or so.

I think the next Sorcerer Supreme thing is just a New Avengers arc. It's easy to mistake it for an event, though, since Bendis' comics get more promotion than any other writer's put together.

The next Marvel event will be written by Bendis and will some how include the infinity gems

I think the next Sorcerer Supreme thing is just a New Avengers arc. It's easy to mistake it for an event, though, since Bendis' comics get more promotion than any other writer's put together.

Damn... if it were written by anyone else I'd be really excited about it.

I'm thinking a small-scale event like World War Hulk will be Marvel's next event. Maybe the magical thing like everyone here is talking about.

However, I'm still going to say that Civil War 2 will happen.

That was the catalyst for him actually calling on them, but he had the plans for them set long before that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"