Iron Man Sequels the armor wars the movie

3dman27

super-hero wannabe
Reaction score
anybody think the armor wars storyline would make a good movie?

3dman27 said:
anybody think the ermor wars storyline would make a good movie?

I do, yes, I think its a natural choice for a sequel, if they don't use Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man in the first film, both would make great villians in the sequel.

i hope they use the storyline for the sequel, could you guys imagine the armour wars in Live action, it would be the greatest thing done buy a superhero film.

I'm so excited about the Mandiren being the villan that I can't even start to think about a sequill. I sure hope that this would be the sequill though.

I think the sequel should be The Crimson Dynamo, and Titanium Man fighting and defeating IM, which will lead to Tony starting to drink. Which will lead to Rhodes to put on the IM armor, when he failes to beat CD and TM. Tony then brings out the War Machine Armor and IM and WM kick the holy hell out of those pinko commies.

Eros said:
i hope they use the storyline for the sequel, could you guys imagine the armour wars in Live action, it would be the greatest thing done buy a superhero film.
It would be awesome, seeing Iron Man and Crimson Dynamo trading blow's over Los Angeles and Iron Man fighting Titamium Man in downtown London or something like that would be a awesome visual treat.
I'm also looking forward to seeing Iron Man fight Mandarin, I can't tell you how long I've wanted to see Iron Man and all his characters brought to life on the big screen with live actors.

I'd like to see Ironman fighting the armor in a sequel, like that one storyline.

Which I'm reading right now.:yay: I'm new to reading Ironman. I just started with that story, and I've been meaning to read it since 200 when it came out, so I picked it up yesterday.

I've always liked Iron man, I used to watch his cartoons old and new. And I can't wait for the animated film this month!

I think some variation of it could work.

This is the one story line that would be great for including tons of villians in one single movie. There is no need to tell anything more then a villians name in this case (if that), you simply have Tony state he will go after ANYONE using his tech, and start showing lots of 'local' random small B-listers that he hunts down in the States and Canada (quick montage battles, use CGI on these guys to keep costs down), but eventually has to make it an international issue and goes after Titanium Man and Crimson Dynamo (which get explained in more depth).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"