Iron Man Sequels Which classic Iron Man story would you like to see in the sequels?

T

The Iron Man

Which classic Iron Man story would you like to see in the sequels most of all?
Like all true Iron Man fans, i would want them all, for different reasons.
Extremis for a dark and gritty story, Demon in a Bottle for the emotion and great personality of Tony Stark, and Armor Wars to see some great Iron Man action taking out foes unworthy to use technology based on Stark's designs.
I would have to vote for Armor Wars though, as i love it and see it as the definitive Iron Man story, and i think it would make the best film out of the options, and would have the greatest visuals and scope of them if put into a movie.

Demon In A Bottle.

Haven't read it in a while, but I think it would work well in a film.

I like Armor Wars, but could see Demon in a Bottle as the plot for part 2 and maybe Armor wars for part 3.

Both Armor wars and Demon in a Bottle,

Combine the stories. Rival companies get ahold and develop Stark Tech, and due to perhaps patent loop holes can continue to profit off Starks ideas. This leads him to not focusing on his business as much anymore and can lead to the Demon in the bottle story arc, of course when the tech starts being used in such horrible ways by villians, thats when he needs to sober up and start th e Armor Wars.

Moderation of Armor Wars with elements of Demon in a Bottle.

Pretty much the general consensus of the members here.

Armor Wars. It already looks like some of Stark's technology leaks out from what the movie trailers show us...have other countries/companies begin to make their OWN suits, and Stark going around and getting it back.

What a great opportunity to bring in Crimson Dynamo and Titannium Man...

Was just wondering, as I love Ellis' and Granov's Extremis arc. Do you reckon the Extremis should be in any of the sequels?

I think it would be excellent to incorporate or adapt somehow to the big screen. They should take a page out of the recent issues of Iron Man. Would make for a great ultimate confrontation when Iron Man faces the Mandarin.

Armor Wars and Deamon in a Bottle, they should do both plots. Add battles and character development ^^

Would be happy with any of them but they have to mix this into part 2 somehow. Would like to see him put on the Iron Man gear before he goes to War Machine.

aironman170.JPG

Demon in a Bottle sounds good. I'd also like to see Fing Fang Foom included in either 2 or 3 along with the Mandarin, of course. I mean, considering all the sci-fi technology in the movie, I hardly think a dragon is beyond the realm of possibility.

The first movie already had a bit of "Armour Wars" in it; "Demon in a Bottle" is, as many have already said, the obvious choice, although with the Mandarin instead of Hammer.

Combine demon in a bottle with Armor Wars

If I don't see Ultimo on the screen at least once, I'm going to kick Favs in the crotch. :o

I would love to see it incorporated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"