The Amazing Spider-Man 2 The ASM2 Merchandise Thread

CashforStash

Baned User (get it)
Reaction score
Just figured it would be ideal to start this now because Comic Con is right around the corner, and the Comic Con before ASM had the SM Hasbro reveal and the Hot Toys line announcement so I expect something similar this year.

Hot Toys Rhino? :wow: :hrt: :dry:

I don't think they'll reveal Rhino since we don't know what he even looks like out of toy form, so I don't think his first reveal will be toy form. Electro though probably.

I don't think they'll reveal Rhino since we don't know what he even looks like out of toy form, so I don't think his first reveal will be toy form. Electro though probably.

Oh i know for a FACT that Electro will be revealed first when it comes to figures, I was just saying imagine the godness of a Hot Toys Rhino.

Dunno though, there wasn't even a Hot Toys Lizard.

Hot Toys Spidey and Electro would be the dopest. So forgot about Rhino. Can't we just have em all?

That'd be cool, it'd finally answer what it looks like. Still so many questions from the set pics.

Agreed I look forward to seeing what they have in store, but man it feels soo far away esp when you have too much time on your hands.

USA Today unveiled this ASM2 Lego figure that's exclusive to SDCC:

9273120788_7408d9222f_b.jpg

Very cool. This must mean Mega Blok's deal with Sony expired & LEGO swiped up the movie rights for building sets. But if this is going to be a SDCC exclusive, does that mean they'll even make any TASM2 sets? I've honestly been disappointed by the sets LEGO's made so far for the Super Heroes line. Seems like a ton of wasted potential to me. :/

Because the TASM2 suit looks so classic especially with the eyes, the toys are gonna look so good.

Spidey is looking awesome heres to more merchandise reveals at SDCC

I hope there will be some ASM 2 sets. I collect the Marvel minifigs but I've held out on the USM minifig in hopes the new movie will get a line.

Looking at the Green Goblin there it looks more like they set fire to the Abomination.

What's behind Electro?

Its burger king, spidey toys are always with BK

Whatever giant head that is... I want it! :D The eyes are perfect!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"