• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War Part I & II The Official News and Speculatio - - - - - Part 14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh hai new thread.

k5OaRKB.gif

The trailer has 28m views and 1m likes already!!

I’m looking forward to this so much more than Last Jedi.

That is how he walks in the house after a hard day of kicking ass. Hela already home from her day of kicking ass as well.

They could kick so much ass together. I'd love to set them up on a date.

I wonder if Thanos will do to War Machine what he did in the comics...

So War Machine is like the Kenny of this franchise?

I wonder if Thanos will do to War Machine what he did in the comics...

I honestly would not surprised if Thanos doesn't fight Cap's team personally in this film.

I'm really hoping I get to see this trailer at my showing TLJ. I was pretty disappointed that I didn't get the trailers for GOTG 2 or SMH with RO. I'll admit as much as I'm looking forward to TLJ I'm a bit more excited to see the reaction to the IW trailer with a huge, sold-out crowd.

If he was the only black dude I'd be a tad offended at him constantly getting his ass whooped.

Gonna sound weird coming from me (huge spidey fan; my favourite) but don’t you guys wish spider-man was an adult for when thanos invades? It just seems inappropriate and weird having a teenager fight against this mad titan. Especially with how incompetent spidey is at his age right now.

Imagine spidey as an adult being in his prime fighting thanos? Do you guys think russos will ignore homecoming and make spidey be good at being a hero?

As you can tell I really hated homecoming and consider it one of the worst mcu movies and by far the most dissapointing. Spidey could barely fight regular robbers and lost many times and couldnt do anything right in that movie. So I just dont understand how THIS spidey is gonna fight thanos now.....

Super excited for this movie cause winter soldier is one of the best superhero movies of all time and we have been waiting for this movie since 2008....wow time flies!

I am making a list of all the returning characters seen in the trailer..

Avengers

Iron Man
Hulk
Black Widow
Thor
Captain America
Falcon
Scarlet Witch
Vision
War Machine
Hawkeye
Nick Fury

Guardians
Starlord
Gamora
Rocket
Groot
Drax
Mantis

"SOLO" --- not Avenger or Guardian
Spider-Man
Doctor Strange
Winter Soldier
Black Panther
Ant-Man
Wasp
--- she's basically a "hero in waiting" and has appeared on screen already

Villains
Thanos
Loki --- may fight against Thanos
Nebula---likely to fight against Thanos

Supporting characters
Wong
Okoye
Collector
M'Baku

Characters in red are heroes not seen in the trailer
Who did I miss and who is 100% confirmed but was not seen in trailer AND
who (if anybody) was in the CC footage that wasn't in the trailer.

Thanks for any info or corrections.

* Wikipedia states that the characters of Ned and Sally (from SMH), Shuri and Ayo (from BP), and Maria Hill also will appear.

Last edited:
Gonna sound weird coming from me (huge spidey fan; my favourite) but don’t you guys wish spider-man was an adult for when thanos invades? It just seems inappropriate and weird having a teenager fight against this mad titan. Especially with how incompetent spidey is at his age right now.

Imagine spidey as an adult being in his prime fighting thanos? Do you guys think russos will ignore homecoming and make spidey be good at being a hero?

As you can tell I really hated homecoming and consider it one of the worst mcu movies and by far the most dissapointing. Spidey could barely fight regular robbers and lost many times and couldnt do anything right in that movie. So I just dont understand how THIS spidey is gonna fight thanos now.....

Super excited for this movie cause winter soldier is one of the best superhero movies of all time and we have been waiting for this movie since 2008....wow time flies!
No Spider-Man being an adult would never fit into the MCU at this stage. He can be an adult but that doesn't mean he is instantly a better fighter. Lang became Ant-Man as an adult and he isn't a top fighter.

Not sure why the Russo's would ignore HC they had the 1st crack at Spider-Man in CW and this is what they wanted. They were involved in the HC process too.

I enjoyed HC more than any other Spider-Man. He is a kid why should he instantly know how to fight robbers and foil plans. No one tells him to fight Thanos, he is on the bus and possibly the 1st one there on the scene. No one knows who Thanos is so why wouldn't he think he can take him?

gosh, i literally cannot understand u hated homecoming. it was the best spidey film for me

back to speculation, i think loki saves the remaining asgardians by handing over the tesseract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"