• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Awesome Pics Thread: 'Even MORE Awesomely Mind-Blowing!' Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_kzpd7gxque1qawcg3o1_500.jpg

Lmao, is that actually paused on the tv? I would have to ask who did that and fist bump them. :woot:

So we've got 3 bat girls, 4 robins, one batwoman and Batman...

Why does he keep saying he works alone?

from left to right: idk real name I just know shes Batwoman, Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown (the blonde), Barbara Gordon, Bruce Wayne, Dick Grayson, Damien Wayne (the small one), Tim Drake, Jason Todd

Batwoman is Kate Kane.

Also, that picture makes me ill.

I like it, though it makes me realize that the entire male side of the Bat-Family are Bruce clones. Gotta be.

I like that there are two shades of red head. Also shouldn't Barbara Gordon be in a wheel chair? If you have Damien, Red Robin and Todd back from the dead then the time line says she is Oracle by now.

Wasn't there a female Robin at one point, or was she just one of the Batgirls? On nothing more than looks alone I like Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) and Batwoman (Kate Kane) the most.
Also, that picture makes me ill.
Why? What doen't you like about it?

I like that there are two shades of red head. Also shouldn't Barbara Gordon be in a wheel chair? If you have Damien, Red Robin and Todd back from the dead then the time line says she is Oracle by now.

Wasn't there a female Robin at one point, or was she just one of the Batgirls? On nothing more than looks alone I like Batgirl

There was a female robin in "the dark knight returns" by Mark Miller.

That bruce kind of doesn't look like bruce at all, lol. I first saw the image and thought "Tim drake" Especially since Damien is sitting next to him and bruces new bat suit is kind of...completely different.

Wasn't there a female Robin at one point, or was she just one of the Batgirls? On nothing more than looks alone I like Batgirl (Stephanie Brown) and Batwoman (Kate Kane) the most.Why? What doen't you like about it?

The girl Robin was Stephanie Brown.

Batman looks 19 and Barbara has working legs, apart from that its pretty cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"