The Bat of Tomorrow: Batman in sixty years.

Reaction score
I was thinking the other day about how it's going to suck when I die. Not because I will be dead and lose my loved ones or anything like that. But because I won't get to know what will happen to Bruce Wayne next.

How long will it go on you think? How long will Bruce Wayne be Batman or Batman exsist in the comic world at all?

We've seen various accounts of possible futures for Bruce, but none are in continuity really.

So what do you want to see happen? Think of another 60 years into the future. What do you want Batman to be up to then?

Most DC heroes you could easily say that in current comic time they haven't been around "that long".

Batman is one of the few heroes that you can tell time is passing, mainly on the different roles of Robin.

So what do you want to see?

Enough continuity to make a full story for Batman. Begining, middle and end?

Just keep making new Earths for the heroes to live on forever?

Terry McGinnis?

Where do you want to see Batman in sixty years from now?

:batty::batman::batty:

I wans't afraid of death, but i am now that i'vre read your thread.

Bruce Wayne still being Batman, 30-something.

Probably this option. Unless in one point in those sixty years they actually replace him with another character and the fans like it.

But Bruce Wayne will always be Batman, in some shape or form. And this is assuming that comic books will be around in 60 years.

*Futurama style* "Welcome to the Bat of Tomorrow!!!"

ppfftt... we'll still be in the loo we can still read comics as ghosts hahaha

we'll read them while the living is reading them hahaa.... we'll just have to read fast or at the same pace

I think about this too sometimes like I'll be getting older still collecting comics and newer generations of writers/artists will come up with newer and exciting Batman stories, new live action movies, new cartoons, new toys.

And some we'll never get to see.

Like how some die hard bat-fans never got to see any of the nolanverse.

It's natural and everything. Still sucks.

I'd like to know what they are doing for Bruce in sixty years! Haha.

WOULD LIKE TO SEE A COMPLETE CONTINUATION OF btas/tNBA/JLU --> INTO THE BATMAN BEYOND ANIMATED SERIES .. A COMPLETE ADVENTURE WHERE BRUCE WEARS THE BATMAN BEYOND SUIT. SEE IF HE STARTS WEARING THAT SUIT AT AGE 45 OR 50...THEN HE'S GOT AT LEAST 5-10 YEARS IN THAT SUIT BEFORE THE 1ST EPOSIDE OF TERRY MGGINNIS'S BATMAN BEYOND.

wHY...COZ i THINK WE'LL B ABLE TO ENJOY THE FULL RANGE OF THE FUTURISTIC BATMAN IN ACTION.

A dip in the pit will take care of everything.

60 years from now. Either all the heroes will age or simply there will be a crisis to update the timeline.
The target demographic is Kids. 60 years will bring in two-three new generations of new target audience.

or

Dc would have ceased production.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"