The Batman, Logan or The Winter Soldier?

a user

Civilian
Reaction score
Multiple votes are allowed for ties.

Logan easily. the story was emotionally gut wrenching and the action delivered along with top notch filmmaking. Perfect swan song for one of the all time greatest comic book heroes.

Winter Soldier never did it for me for some reason. Don't know what it was. maybe the generic climatic action finale?

The Batman didn't do anything new despite being a very well made film.

1) The Batman
2) Winter Soldier
3) Logan

Captain America: The Winter Soldier is the best of the three, in my opinion.

The Winter Soldier by miles, I never was so overwhelmed by a movie. I dont have a single thing I would change about this.

While I like the setting of Logan and the directing of Batman, both have weak 3rd acts. Those children gang in Logan were laughable while Batmans last 20 minutes felt anti-climatic.

1) The Batman
2) Winter Soldier
3) Logan

Best movie? Logan.

Most rewatchable? Winter Soldier.

Logan, the Atlantic Ocean, Winter Soljia and da Batman. In that order.

1. Winter Soldier
2. Logan
3. The Batman

Logan is my #3 comic book movie of all time after Spider-Man 2 and The Dark Knight

Logans great but I cant bring myself to rewatch it, both due to the gut punch effect, but also the weak 3rd act

Winter Soldier is also great, as well as endlessly rewatchable, so it gets my vote

the Batman doesnt really belong in this contest imo, it was good but thats about it

the Batman doesnt really belong in this contest imo, it was good but thats about it

It's a poll of the most recent highly acclaimed superhero films that "don't feel like superhero films". (TDK vs. ____ would be obsolete, as we automatically know who would win.)

Logan, Batman second, Winter Soldier a distant third. It's a very good movie, but I hate that last act and I don't think it really stands up to the other two.

Winter Soldier, easily. The Batman has some fairly significant pacing issues and takes itself a tad too seriously, while Logan is performative grim. Whereas Winter Soldier is basically The Perfect Superhero Movie.

Logan is a very depressing movie, but in a way that works so well. it's a masterpiece and easily takes the cake in my opinion.

The Batman for sure, but Logan is close. Winter Soldier does not belong in this conversation, although its fine.

Logan is a good movie but I have to admit that I’ve never had any desire to rewatch it. And not just because of the grim tone or sad ending. It just didn’t do much for me.

It's a poll of the most recent highly acclaimed superhero films that "don't feel like superhero films". (TDK vs. ____ would be obsolete, as we automatically know who would win.)

But Winter Soldier very much feels like a superhero film. The Batman is more debatable, but I'd still say does, especially with that last act. Logan is the only one that phrase really applies to.

Logan is the best movie out of the three.

Winter Soldier is overrated, but is the most rewatchable film out of the three.

The Batman is a good Batman film, so it's probably my personal favorite out of the three.

Liked all 3 but Logan was the best movie.

The other two would be quite close for me.

Logan without a doubt. Winter Soldier is a close 2nd. The Batman, although good, shouldn't even be in the same conversation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"