The Batman Merchandise

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Am I getting wildly ahead of myself by creating this thread before casting is even half done? Sure.

Am I positively buzzing at the thought of Todd McFarlane doing figures based on the film's characters? Absolutely.

We don't even have a goddamn logo for the film and you guys are already thinking about the wonderful toys.
VastConsiderateBarbet-size_restricted.gif

Ya'll know the toys are being developed as we speak. I believe most times, they are made as the movie is in early development/concept stages.

That said, I look forward to how McFarlane toys will be handling it. Since they taken over the DC master license in 2020.

Last edited:
I don’t know what the division of labor is going to look like when it comes to this movie’s toys, but seeing that Spin Master is doing 4 inch Batman figures right now, it’s got me curious to see if the film’s characters will get a similar treatment.

The McFarlane Batman collectibles were disappointing.

It’s only the first wave. His Batman Who Laughs looks great and his BTAS looks decent. Something off about his Detective Comics #1000 figure though, but it’s not like I was planning to buy each and every figure anyway.

It’s only the first wave. His Batman Who Laughs looks great and his BTAS looks decent. Something off about his Detective Comics #1000 figure though, but it’s not like I was planning to buy each and every figure anyway.
The comic Superman looks like the best of the bunch IMO

nightwing looks good outside of his tiny little forearms :funny:

Even then I think the DC Collectibles BTAS looks better.

I wonder if they’ll do Legos for this film.

The McFarlane Batman collectibles were disappointing.
Disagree. The animated series stuff and the live action Green Arrow, and comic Superman all look fantastic. Can’t wait to see his movie stuff. His Harry Potter and GOT stuff looks dead on too.

It has a yellow S...?

I’ve always wanted a lego mini fig version of Jeffrey Wright.

I’ll be interested to see what the movie-related figures are like. Running out of space for all this ****!

Looks like Spin Master‘s got a line planned for the movie. Gunn’s Suicide Squad too, from the sound of it...

Spin Master: “With Batman and DC license, we’re growing and diversifying our business” - ToyNews
We’re thrilled to unveil the first of our epic DC items globally, infusing Spin Master’s unique innovation into revered superheroes and super villains. Our team worked closely with Warner Bros. Consumer Products to launch what retail buyers are calling the most innovative DC and Batman toy line they’ve ever seen. This is just the beginning.

We will also be releasing new digital content in partnership with Warner Bros, telling stories with the new heroic toy line. With over 25 pieces of digital content that have been produced, we are putting our fingerprint on the Batman legacy. And, we are ramping up for new movie releases in 2021 which are sure to be big hits with fans of DC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"