Runaways The Bruiser/Princess Powerful/Molly Hernandez/Allegra Acosta Thread

Mike Murdock

Avenger
Reaction score
ad822b44902250857c2f.jpg

A thread for the youngest member of the Runaways

There's nothing in this thread.

Really dislike the actor and the character of Molly on this show.

They should've just cast younger. If they went several seasons, she's soon going to be an adult in 4 years time, if it even gets that far. At least if she had been 10, she would only be 14 by the 4th season.

She's awfully written. (Her escape form Mrs Wilder and her taking a photo at the pride ceremony was DUMB among other things) She's seems WAY too old to be playing the annoying younger girl. It's just not working. She does some insanely stupid things and seems way too old for you to just play it off as her being a naive 11 year old.

If they feel the need to kill off a character I hope it's her. I mean it actually makes sense when you think about it.
She's probably the biggest deviation from her comic book cast when compared to the other characters.
She's too old, she's not a mutant (Too late for the Fox deal sorry), and tbh the rest of the cast have better chemistry.

Is she 11? I thought she's meant to be 14 in here. Didn't they state that specifically? At least if she was 11 and actually 11 in real life, that would leave some room for her to age up later. But as I mentioned, since she's already 14, she's going to be 18 and legally an adult by the 4th season.

Even before that, if she's eventually 16, that's already older than what Spider-Man is now in the MCU, and easily as old as Buffy was in her first season.

It would've been much better to make her about 10. She would've looked different to the others, and it would've been more of a spectacular sight seeing a little kid being so strong. But she's practically the same height as Gert. She doesn't look like a small child.

And didn't comic Molly have temper tantrums? I know some teenagers can have them too, but it doesn't look becoming on them.

Her physique looks wrong for Molly, who was more of a small child's physique in the comics.

If they did have to race swap her, then even Emma Tremblay who plays Ruby in Supergirl would've been better:

DFtlrjiUAAAL_n-.jpg

Although I don't know how much better. And even she might not be young enough, but at least she looks slightly younger. They really need someone who hasn't gone or isn't going through puberty yet.

Last edited:
Is she 11? I thought she's meant to be 14 in here. Didn't they state that specifically? At least if she was 11 and actually 11 in real life, that would leave some room for her to age up later. But as I mentioned, since she's already 14, she's going to be 18 and legally an adult by the 4th season.

In the comics she's supposed to be 11. In the show she's 14.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"