Clone Wars The Clone Wars Episode Chronology Thread

Yeah, it might not be canon anymore, when I did a big rewatch, I included the Genndy series. I watch Phantom Menace and Attack of the Clones, then season 1 of the Genndy series, then episode 1 of season 2 of the Genndy series, then the Clone Wars series (following the order that has been posted online), then the remainder of the Genndy series, and then Revenge of the Sith.

I don't think Disney will look to expand on that time period anytime soon, since it has been done extensively by the Clone Wars series. If anything, they might do a series set between Return of the Jedi and The Force Awakens at some point.

I watched the Genndy Tartakovsky series again during last week and I totally forgot about the first episode of Volume 2 being set before the Filoni Clone Wars series.

Also it's come to my attention that those unfinished story reels along with Darth Maul: Son of Dathomir and Dark Disciple have been added to the timeline. Apparently the Bad Batch arc was to have been during Season 7. Wish those last two Seasons got completed in the end. And with Rex mentioning the Siege of Mandalore recently on Rebels, that would have taken place towards the end of the series originally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"