The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump

Metamorpho1977

You jack wagon!
Reaction score
Did anyone catch it this week?

http://www.comedycentral.com/shows/roast-donald-trump/index.jhtml

It was really good except for the bombing of The Situation. That's one Sit Com that should have been cancelled a long time ago.

Some memorable quotes.

Seth MacFarlane
“Please welcome the second worst tragedy ever to hit New York City, Donald J. Trump.”
“Donald opposes abortion, which makes sense, because that may be his next wife you’re killing.”
On how Trump inherited much of his fortune from his father: “For all of his self-started bulls—, he’s basically Jaden Smith with a comb over.”

Gilbert Gottfried
“As a developer, Donald has done so much damage to the New York skyline, instead of calling him ‘The Donald’ they should call him the 20th hijacker.”

Anthony Jeselnik
“This has been a rough year for comedy. Not only did the world lose Greg Giraldo, it kept Jeff Ross.”
“Mike Sorrentino, sometimes known as the Situation, never known as the Education.”
“The only difference between you, Donald, and Michael Douglas in the movie Wall Street is that nobody’s going to be sad when you get cancer.”

Jeff Ross
“Larry King Live. Even the title was an oxymoron.”
“The first time Larry covered an uprising in Egypt, he interviewed Moses.”

You can find videos at comedycentral.com I didn't post them because the language is a bit strong for the hype. These were some of the funniest quotes.

Yeah, I watched it last night, and thought Anthony Jeselnik had the best jokes. As for The Situation, I thought him bombing was hilarious.

Best joke: "Larry King is so old that he is one of the jews that sold out Jesus"

-win.

Marley Madison was awesome btw. I lost it when she did the signs to show off Lampanelli and Cummings. The Situation was painful, I couldn't believe people started booing him. Then again, I don't blame them lol.

Best joke: "Larry King is so old that he is one of the jews that sold out Jesus"

-win.

Marley Madison was awesome btw. I lost it when she did the signs to show off Lampanelli and Cummings. The Situation was painful, I couldn't believe people started booing him. Then again, I don't blame them lol.

I've seen bad jokes get booed before, but Situation reached a new low for the show.

I heard about The Situation bombing. I have to check that out.

So I take it 'the situation' was there just so they could tell some jokes about him? Also Snoop Dogg wtf.. at least he was funny but still seems random as hell.

I didn't even know this roast was happening. Guess I'll have to catch the replay. Too bad Greg Giraldo is gone I think he would have been pretty funny on there.

Someone told me they were going to do a roast of Greg Giraldo in honor of him.

I tried to watch this but after the 100th hair joke I just couldn't take it any more. I found this to be one of the least funny Roasts.

Someone told me they were going to do a roast of Greg Giraldo in honor of him.

Seriously? :funny: Thats pretty...interesting...if they are gonna do one on him after he's dead. I hate to say it but it could be pretty funny. Maybe he'd like that kind of tribute.

Seriously? :funny: Thats pretty...interesting...if they are gonna do one on him after he's dead. I hate to say it but it could be pretty funny. Maybe he'd like that kind of tribute.

I think he would. He was on every one they've done. Never heard of that Anthony Jeselnick but I agree that he had some of the best jokes. Marlee Matlin was great too.

Giraldo would probably enjoy having a posthumous roast.

And I've gotta say that Jeff Ross seems like a pretty cool guy just from the way he saved the Situation at the end there.

Giraldo would probably enjoy having a posthumous roast.

And I've gotta say that Jeff Ross seems like a pretty cool guy just from the way he saved the Situation at the end there.

Never heard of that Anthony Jeselnick but I agree that he had some of the best jokes.
He's one of the best comedians working today. You should pick up his new album Shakespeare, it's really good. :cwink:

I think every comedian could sympathize with bombing a crowd. It was a good move on Ross's part :up:

It was alright. But man, the Jersey Shore blew the sack nuts. Nice of Ross to save his ass

I've always like Jeffrey Ross. He had me rolling during the Shatner roast.

Did The Situation bomb that badly? I feel bad for the guy and I hate The Jersey Shore.

The Situation reminded me of that Simpsons episode where Krusty did standup.

Krusty: "You people are the worst audience I've ever seen!"
Guy in audience: "You're the worst comedian we've ever seen!"
Krusty: "Oh great! Then we'll just sit here silently for the next 90 minutes!"
Guy in audience: "Fine with us!"

Saw it today. It was pretty funny. But the Situation bombing was painful to watch. I fast-forwarded. Atleast when Norm MacDonald bombed in the Bob Saget roast it was entertaining.

You gotta credit The Situation for trying to use his fame to get him into another audience. I mean he is funny on the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"