The Comedy Central Roast of Donald Trump

You gotta credit The Situation for trying to use his fame to get him into another audience. I mean he is funny on the show.

The audience laugh at The Situation, not with him.

I just think that the guy knows he may not be on HIS show in like 2-3 years and needs to explore other avenues for his fame and why not try out all the **** you can, DWTS, a Roast and see where you can fit in a new Niche market and just ****ing gouge it. He has a good manager because maybe they new he would bomb but he has been the most talked about thing when it comes to this roast and he is now getting more attention. It's pretty ridiculously smart if they meant for him to bomb.

I just think that the guy knows he may not be on HIS show in like 2-3 years and needs to explore other avenues for his fame and why not try out all the **** you can, DWTS, a Roast and see where you can fit in a new Niche market and just ****ing gouge it. He has a good manager because maybe they new he would bomb but he has been the most talked about thing when it comes to this roast and he is now getting more attention. It's pretty ridiculously smart if they meant for him to bomb.
So you're saying The Situation is the new Andy Kaufman?:huh:

The Jersey Shore is the new the new Hills. Nobody will care about these people in 5 years.

I saw this this past weekend. The jokes about Marlee being deaf were the best. Im glad she has a sense of humor about it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"