• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The compulsion is back! and so am I!

SsM

Stuff?
Reaction score
So.. when I moved out of my parents house.. I had to suppress my compulsion to buy the new figs.. and I did.. for almost a year too! but now its back.. and I figure its cheaper to get the figs retail now... and not have to worry about catching up three years from now.. 13 lines later... and spend a grand or two.. has anyone ever done this before? and Ive been back on the hype with a little more regularity... and it feels good! i may have to update my collection thread with my new setup and update the older figs as well so yeah.. yeah..

Im back

so just to be clear, you created a thread to announce that you'll be updating another thread? :confused:

Oh... and to say he is now obsesed with figs... LOL Coll man!!!

I did this one....though my time off was about a week.

i sorta done it when i properly started collecting. and got the Modok,mojo and sentinel series lol and random others now i need to save my money.

Since ML1 I havent stop collecting.... before that the las thing I did collect was the original GIJOES and Transformers... Add He Man there too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"