The Cute and Cuddly Pics Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why's the bat wearing a sock?

He has an injured wing, so it helps to keep him from moving it. Also, the sock will help keep him warm, and make him feel secure. Have you seen the baby bats in the blankets?

tumblr_muybs0NYfV1rsl805o1_500.jpg

This dog is an abomination.

Shush! He is unique and adorable.

[YT]9vlW8k19WYE[/YT]

It reminds me of the human-dog hybrid from Invasion of the body snatchers.

Red Pandas having fun in the snow. Prepare to die from cuteness overload.

[YT]DSehQsYU9h4[/YT]

Police find a dog running around without any tags. They took him back to the station and took this picture of him and put it on Twitter in the hopes of finding his owners.

kaj6kxxu2uszozn8rqau.png

Awww, I love elephants.

[YT]H_mAAQO3UdE[/YT]

Awww, I love elephants.

[YT]H_mAAQO3UdE[/YT]

If this were humanity and it was another human being in peril they'd all be making videos of the whole thing to put up on Youtube instead of helping. It's a wonder the human race is still around.

Three orphan kittens we're fostering until the no-kill shelter has free space to take them in hopefully next week.

The short story is they were they were found in a horse stall and were born to a feral mother and going to die if no one took them in immediately.

7sEeQXJ.jpg

On his planet, the symbol means mackerel.

Three orphan kittens we're fostering until the no-kill shelter has free space to take them in hopefully next week.

The short story is they were they were found in a horse stall and were born to a feral mother and going to die if no one took them in immediately.

7sEeQXJ.jpg

Awwww. How old are the kitties in that picture? My neighbor accidentally scared the mother cat away from some kittens, and she's been taking care of them since Sunday. I stopped by today to see how they were doing, and they are very tiny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"