• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Cute & Cuddly Things Thread

3a38f475639ae0cc62ebb0ef39d321be27135f48.jpg

Least they’re cute when young before turning into aggressive bastards! :D

upload_2023-8-25_19-37-52.jpeg

Super pissed about the situation but she looks funny but she copes.
IMG_3295.jpeg
She was injured like15 days prior to that. Back leg bite freshly healed that got worst after another encounter.
There will be retribution. The cats that did to her better have a thick skin for I’ m in Punisher mode.

Last edited:
Super pissed about the situation but she looks funny but she copes.
View attachment 67507
She was injured like15 days prior to that. Back leg bite freshly healed that got worst after another encounter.
There will be retribution. The cats that did to her better have a thick skin for I’ m in Punisher mode.
Ah poor thing. :csad: What happened? Bite from stray cats?

Ah poor thing. :csad: What happened? Bite from stray cats?

Not strays, cats from the neighborood. I suspect either one from the house in front of mine or one from the end of the street who is very aggressif. Both come in my garden sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back
    monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"