• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Gallery/Photo's Discussion Thread - Part 1

He does have a streak of green in his hair before the reveal. It's very subtle, just enough to make you feel like there's something "off" about the guy.

I like to think he put a coat of shoe polish on his hair and sweated it off throughout the course of the robbery :woot:

is there a thread for things like that? i'd like to share some...dont worry nothing against your terms or conditions...

Does someone maybe saved the photos from andre@s? The links are unfortunately dead :/ and I really would like to see them :)

L8K0jcj.png

TNo0jc1.png

doB7yD6.png

That's the kind of thing they should put on the special features.

Yeah, it's ridiculous they continually don't release a bunch of cool pictures/scenes/b-roll footage, but re-re-re-re-release each film. They do the same with the HP films.

Not gonna lie. I'm digging the purple coat/blue vest look.

Does anyone have all of the official photos from BB/TDK/TDKR? Possibly in ZIP or RAR? I lost a hard drive and most them have been deleted from here. Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"