• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Dark Knight the dark knight out in june 2008?

joe petree

Civilian
Reaction score
according to mtv news christopher nolan said to look out for the dark knight in jube 2008 in theaters

That's what I figured.

the most pointless thread ever. of COURSE it's going to be june 2008

joe petree said:
according to mtv news christopher nolan said to look out for the dark knight in jube 2008 in theaters
Got a link?

all right!!!

cant wait 4 that first postr:

BATMAN: REVENGE OF THE JOKER

JUNE 2008

Jube is by far my favorite month. I'm surprised no other comic book movie has been released then. :huh:

num1batfan said:
all right!!!

cant wait 4 that first postr:

BATMAN: REVENGE OF THE JOKER

JUNE 2008

Okay, now I KNOW you're not for real. :whatever:

A busy month for high school & college graduations to attend.
Batman is a priority ofcourse.

For the people who were here, we pretty much knew it'd come out in June '08 in June '04.

I say release it on Memorial Day give Iron Man some competition unfortunately letting IM spread its wings like that on a major weekend will obviously result in TDK get his ass kicked at the BO by IM.

I think that TDK should rake in more than IM, regardless.

If you released it on Memorial Day, all that would happen is both Iron Man's and TDK's box office suffering. Especially considering - supposedly - Bond 22 will be coming out Memorial Day Weekend as well.

The best thing for nearly any film is to pick a weekend that's clear of any other big blockbusters, which gives itself a good week or two to make all the money it possibly can.

I still say it should have gotten MD weekend because it could have so much potential BO wise rather than in a pathetic June again. IM is soooo lucky.

A mid-summer release date didn't hurt POTC2 too much either...

I mean if X3 got a 100+ opening weekend on Memorial Day and that was considered a big peice of **** by fans and critics world wide how the hell TDK can't make that?

There's more to that than simply its release date.

bond 22 was moved to november 2008.

really, the best date woud be may 15th, the weekend before memorial day.

that gives it a huge opening weekend n then another huge second weekend. thing is, if iron man over preforms, that would effects batmans box office.

but wont matter that much i guess. i mean, they should do what begins did n go 2 weeks before july 4yth weekend.

-huge opening weekend(95-110 million)
-big second weekend due to wom(40-55 million)
-big 3rd due to july 4th holiday(25-35 million)

^Thats what TDK needs. Please go work for WB :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"