• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Dark Knight Rises Movie Masters: Official Discussion - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
At a convention this weekend a dealer was selling a few Gordon's for $25.00 to which I kindly thought to myself "no thanks". I want a Gordon but not that bad.

In case anyone is interested the convention is in City Of Industry in California held every Wednesday and Saturday called Frank & Sons, you can find practically any hard to find toy there.
It all depends on you. A lot of people would jump on that, what with it only being $8 difference, the gas money involved, $25 is the ebay price, and what you saw was WITHOUT shipping handling charges. Then again, we're barely in July. There are going to be a lot more shipments, and definitely more Gordon's. You'll be able to get one at cost if you're patient/not paranoid. :)

Looking at a Gordon at Walmart. 2 tiny nicks on card. I'll pick it up for a catwoman goggles up trade. If you are interested respond quickly PM

I'm on the hunt in Torrance also, I have to be at a movie studio in Hollywood Monday and might hit some of the stores in that area before. Maybe we can help eachother out. If I can find a store with the ones I want and they have spares I can grab for you and vice versa. Which ones are you in need of?
I'm not really on a scavenger hunt per se if I just happen to be at a Target/Walmart/Toys'R'Us and see a Movie Master I pick it up but thanks for the offer.

At a convention this weekend a dealer was selling a few Gordon's for $25.00 to which I kindly thought to myself "no thanks". I want a Gordon but not that bad.

In case anyone is interested the convention is in City Of Industry in California held every Wednesday and Saturday called Frank & Sons, you can find practically any hard to find toy there.

I make it out there often; although I haven't been in a bit. Did you happen to see in MM Bank Robber Jokers there?

got my holy grail.. joker as bank robber.. took 4 years but i got the son of a *****

Have an extra goggles up and down catwoman. If anyone still needs them i would love to have either joker from the dark knight!

By dumb luck I found myself on BBTS with open preorders for Blake and Ras! Needless to say, I grabbed them both!!

Yay!!!!

We talked about Ras being the secret figure for the MM line but did we rule out Hugo Strange? He was tied to Maroni and Scarecrow in the comics.

Anyone on this forum hit the lower corner of western PA? How about the Highlands in Wheeling, WV near eastern Ohio? There are Walmarts, Targets, and TRU's out there

I was at an area comic show today and there were afew toy dealers set up. They were all talking about the Catwoman and Gordon MM's. Not one of them have been able to find any. We're in the NE part of Ohio. I honestly dont think theyve hit our area yet.

Hey all, I've been viewing these forums for the past couple years and have finally decided to join. I'm trying my best to hunt down these figures, ordering Batman and Bane online, while finding Alfred at Walmart. Now, I need to try and get my hands on a Catwoman. These figures are very stressful to find

Yes and it's sadly taking out the joy of collecting as far as toy hunting is concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"