The Gifted the dreaM | Season 2, Episode 8

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
Looks like Polaris is finally getting that head piece. Two weeks.

Wait a minute! Does Polaris know she's Magneto's daughter? I don't remember that.

11.jpg

Polaris-helmet.jpg

The queen finally got her crown tonight.

But when Magneto learns that she got it from manipulating the medallion he gave her...yeah, he'd still be proud of her.

Wait a minute! Does Polaris know she's Magneto's daughter? I don't remember that.
It seems like on the show everybody knows or at least suspects but nobody has given her the official world. As with her getting the official word the audience is also left in the dark all though we have a basket full of Easter eggs all that is said is "him". I understand not wanting to deal with canon and continuity but over on the Agents/MCU side at least they are able to name drop, say Thor or Stark, and not resort to "him"

Agents, yes, but pretty much just that. Less so with, say, the Netflix shows with the rare name drop of Captain America or Tony Stark while it's mostly 'the green guy' or 'the flag waver.'

So I guess that the headpiece will shield Lorna from the sisters like "his" helmet protected him from some other people with specific mutant powers

What I don't get is how is that supposed to be a hidden safe house when it seemed as if everyone in the community suspected the Lorna was the biological daughter of "him". You would think that Sentinel Services had a file a mile long on her and had the woman who raised a murderous terrorist, in their eyes, known associates staked out

11.jpg

Polaris-helmet.jpg

I like it but wish it were a bit bigger so it sat lower on her forehead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"