Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier official merchandise thread

MbJ

Avenger
Reaction score
Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-Captain-America-Shield-003.jpg

This premium Marvel Legends Avengers Falcon and Winter Soldier Captain America Shield Prop Replica is inspired by the prop seen in The Falcon and The Winter Soldier series on Disney+! Measuring 24-inches across, this 1:1 full-scale replica is the perfect thing for cosplay, display, or role play. Iconic in its design and durability, the Captain America red, white, and blue premium role play shield is the ultimate combination of offense and defense! Specifically modeled on the First Avenger’s trademark symbol, the premium role play shield is immediately recognizable, with exceptional detailing and premium finish for play or display. Marvel Legends The Falcon and The Winter Soldier Captain America premium role play shield is a notable addition to any Marvel fan collection.

Big potential spoilers on this one, allegedly a prototype of a new Sam Wilson figure.

9ckza8jaw7x51.jpg

Its not much but FATWS is now listed as Coming Soon same as WandaVision in this D+ Ad

Big spoiler if this is legit, an image of a toy taken from a site in Korea.

CB061R2719-0008_7.jpg

Another very spoilery action figure. Sam's final suit.

ExQcURdWQAYJ5Hz

I wish they gave Sharon Carter at least a Funko toy. U.s Agent doesn't have his own Funko as well.

Someone else mentioned you can probably kitbash that John Walker head to make a custom Banshee, but I'm good. I'll wait for an official Banshee from Hasbro lol

You can actually buy that Baron Zemo jacket! Expensive, but oh so beautiful!

I need a dancing Zemo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"