Revenge of the Fallen The Fallen's "master".............

Rock Sexton

Superhero
Reaction score
According to the Transformers mythos, The Fallen was "sealed into extradimensional limbo along with his new master" and in a 2003 adaptation he was a servant to Unicron.

This excites me even more. There's no way Bay dodges that part of the story in the 3rd. The question is, do we really anticipate a glimpse in ROTF?

I'm still saying no. He maybe referenced enough for the fans to get excited about a 3rd, but it won't go into any relevant detail to get the casual moviegoers curious.

I believe it will. Optimus can say something about Megatron's urge to free the Fallen causing the libertation of his master, and then, we see something BIG approaching Earth...

WE might get some glimpses when they show the ancient transformers in the beginning
bcuz bay said that the movie opens up talking about how they connect to civilization

lol, I wonder if they are gonna pull a whole AvP thing with the Egyptians.

All I see concerning Unicron is maybe a vague hint at the beginning, something about ultimate evil maybe, and possibly something forboding at the end.

The film should end with an eclipse, and someone saying there shouldn't be an eclipse that day. Dun dun duuuunnnn. :o:oldrazz:

Nice suggestion, but it may mess with the time line. Bay may want more time to pass in the movie world before the ultimate evil appears.

It'd be cool if Prime said something like "We tough Fallen was the ultimate evil, but we we're wrong. He's only the herald of such evil. An evil that the hierografs call... Unicron."

And then, we see something BIG observing Earth...

Yeah that's when you see the giant storm cloud of doom, oops, wait a minute, forgot this isn't a FOX movie. :hehe:

OMG Unicron would be epic!!! I would love to see that oh i can just imagine the ROTF ending everyone is just looking up while a eclipse occurs kinda like Heroes Season 1 promo

Seeing as they want to do Unicron for the 3rd movie. I wouldn't be surprised if by the end of ROTF, we get some little hint of his coming.

I hope so. Best part of AvP.

Best part?

It's that crap that caused the movie to be based on Earth. Which is THE biggest problem that caused that franchise to spiral downhill.

I'm going to say no to setting up Unicron at the end.

I'm not opposed to seeing him show up in a future sequel, but TF3 is still too early for him, IMO.

I hear Fox wants to make the 3rd film and make Unicron a cloud!!!

Well the writers have said it doesnt end on a cliffhanger, its a complete story that doesnt lead onto anything else, so if Unicron is mentioned, it wont be at the end, unless they were deliberately lying to keep it a surprise of course.

I'm going to say no to setting up Unicron at the end.

I'm not opposed to seeing him show up in a future sequel, but TF3 is still too early for him, IMO.

I don't care for him at all. I never liked that character. Id rather them end it on 2 then bring him in.

Always thought the character was cool, i can see the title for the third film now, Transformers: Battle for Cybertron.:yay:

According to the Transformers mythos, The Fallen was "sealed into extradimensional limbo along with his new master" and in a 2003 adaptation he was a servant to Unicron.

This excites me even more. There's no way Bay dodges that part of the story in the 3rd. The question is, do we really anticipate a glimpse in ROTF?
He did :oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"