The Fandom Tshirt Mega-Thread

3 out of my 4 mystery shirts I got from Qwertee's mystery sell kind of sucked but since they were free shirts anyway no big deal. I'll post them when I get home, didn't have time last night.

Here's hoping the other 3 mystery shirts in my next order don't suck!

Ci9x5PUVAAAdpFU.jpg

Got this one from Qwertee.

Ci9xtKjVAAAlFK9.jpg

This months Loot Tee from Loot Crate and this is by far the dopest shirt I've got from them.

Ci9xgJEWsAAwAoL.jpg

This was one of my Qwertee mystery shirts, I first I didn't really dig it but now it kind of grew on me. Color looks wonky but it's a nice light green.

Ci9xEUWWEAA4SWr.jpg

One of my Qwertee mystery tees, this thing is dope. Way better than the LotR wearable for Loot Crate Level Up this month (glad I skipped that).

Ci9wn5mXIAEHRUj.jpg

This months shirt in the main Loot Crate. Pretty dope even though I'm not big into Warcraft.

Ci9wbJ5WsAAoKXu.jpg

Qwertee mystery shirt and I'm super bummed I got this stupid shirt. Not a pokemon guy at all. I will never wear this, if you want this and the other fire pokemon shirt I'll send it to you for free if you pay the $5 to ship it. Send me a PM if you want it.

Ci9vG-QWkAE6NV_.jpg

Qwertee mystery shirt, pretty meh about this one. I'm not a PC gamer. If you want it and pay the shipping I'll send it to you for free. PM me.

you are aware you can post up to 10 images per post correct?

you are aware you can post up to 10 images per post correct?

I am aware CC, I just figured that makes it much more difficult to pick one shirt out for discussion if someone wanted to and avoids anyone quoting 10 pics at once as I've seen happen numerous times over the years.

What do you think of my shirts CC?

when you have 25 posts in a row within a short span of time, it's essentially spam or post count boosting. i almost merged a ton of these posts as they were made within the same minute, but read through the thread first.

i like some of the shirts, dislike some and i have some of them as well

when you have 25 posts in a row within a short span of time, it's essentially spam or post count boosting. i almost merged a ton of these posts as they were made within the same minute, but read through the thread first.

i like some of the shirts, dislike some and i have some of them as well

i did not intend to spam at all, I just got them all up online first and then was able to bang out posting them to get them up. I did it one night when I couldn't sleep haha. Sadly, it doesn't seem too many folks enjoy dope shirts like I do but it's not like superhero products sub-forum has ever been super busy.

Going forward do you want to post new ones in the same post or is it cool like I've been doing?

maybe you can do 2 or 3? i dont think you intended to spam either.

i have to (need to) clean my closet soon so maybe i will take some pics of the fandom shirts i have. i do like how you post where you get them for those who might want to look them up. i've bought from a few of those sites before

Okie dokie, I usually only get a couple at a time these days now anyway so I'll just post them when I get them.

And please post some of your dope shirts, I'd love to see them!

CkTvwZoXAAAKfaJ.jpg

CkTwBwLXAAAonMj.jpg

Picked these up this past weekend on my trip to Atlanta. Can't remember the name of the dope ass store but it was right next to the burger joint the Vortex in little 5 points.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"