• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Flash The Flash Season 1 Episode 13 "The Nuclear Man"

Did anyone else notice how Dr. Wells, while holding the gun, touched the back of his head in the same place where Barry had plucked a bullet out of his own head in a previous episode? Wth

I thought it was to show the audience the golden "flash" ring...
Why would Wells ( if he is Future Barry, I god hope not ) still feel something, it was just a scratch.

Great Episode,

Firestorm looks and was incredible cool (Props to Robbie & Victor)

I'm loving Linda Park (although damn it she's Wally's future wife) I wonder how that's going to play out when Wally West is introduced.

Wells is so good, I love how you can't read his motives clearly.

Cisco & Joe team up nice

Just google it, people have more or less put that one scene on Youtube multiple times.

Just google it, people have more or less put that one scene on Youtube multiple times.

Here it is.

She's the second girl (Alice) - not w/ Andrew Garfield.
That would be Brenda Song with Garfield.

[YT]watch?v=Zb6wZgQHZks[/YT]

Last edited:
Great Episode,

Firestorm looks and was incredible cool (Props to Robbie & Victor)

I'm loving Linda Park (although damn it she's Wally's future wife) I wonder how that's going to play out when Wally West is introduced.

Wells is so good, I love how you can't read his motives clearly.

Cisco & Joe team up nice

incestuous time travel relations FTW! Maybe Park affects an obsession over Barry and must procreate with one of his bloodline at all costs. She steals the tachyon thingamajig and time travels to the future and beds Wally!!

Ep.13 - The Nuclear Man Review:
http://otlnews.net/2015/02/10/the-flash-review-s1-ep-13-the-nuclear-man/

It would have been better if they actually explained why Joe thinks Wells was the Man in Yellow. I mean, its one thing to be suspicious of Wells and think that he was connected to the murder, but its another thing to say that Wells is a speedster. As far as I remember, there was nothing on the show so far from which Joe would conclude that Wells have Flash like abilities. There was one part in the Pied Piper episode where Joe was wondering how Wells wasn't hurt, but being fast isn't the only way that Wells could protect himself.

Joe didn't concluded that Wells was Yellow suit man, he only suspects him of hiding things/having an agenda and since he is a good cop he requested a DNA test vs Wells, just to be sure and that also served the plot, it was Barry's blood.

Cop instincts don't need explanation.

Ya, he felt it in his bones and stuff.

:funny:

Ya, it was a bit of a leap of a conclusion, but they definitely have been showing joes distrust towards wells grow over the course of the season.

Did anyone else notice how Dr. Wells, while holding the gun, touched the back of his head in the same place where Barry had plucked a bullet out of his own head in a previous episode? Wth

I caught that, that was freaky. I was hoping Wells isn't some crazy version of Barry from the future. Still curious as to who else blood was in that Room other than future Barry.....

It would have been better if they actually explained why Joe thinks Wells was the Man in Yellow. I mean, its one thing to be suspicious of Wells and think that he was connected to the murder, but its another thing to say that Wells is a speedster. As far as I remember, there was nothing on the show so far from which Joe would conclude that Wells have Flash like abilities. There was one part in the Pied Piper episode where Joe was wondering how Wells wasn't hurt, but being fast isn't the only way that Wells could protect himself.

Well, that plus his research created the Flash.

Obviously, Joe suspects a speedster of some sorts and he has to come up with some plausible explanation for how that speedster could have existed. Now he has time travel so that opens up other possibilities but, when he asked that question, he only had Wells's suspicious past and present.

Loved how the 'splitter' looked like the Firestorm costume emblem.

I hope whatever injury's caused the blood splatter on the wall. (Reverse flash slashing him with a knife?) Future Barry recovered from it alright....

I was smiling when Cisco mentioned the dust on the mirror captured images from that night.

Last edited:
So does Stein suspect that anything is "off" about Wells? were they even friends before?

I wonder after the Firestorm stuff, if Wells will get the idea of making him and Barry merge together. Pretty sure it will be Wells mind controlling Barry's body, probably Barry's power as well, which is what most of us thinks that RF wants the most.

Glad to see the little nod to GERRY CONWAY the co-creator of FIRESTORM.

Great episode! The cisco and joe scenes were awesome. Love that they are now getting down to what happen and who was there the night barrys mom was murdered cant wait to find out who the other blood sample belongs to and who the hell Wells really is this show one of the best ive seen and it keeps getting better!

Thought this was another great episode. Joe and Cisco working together was cool, and it was interesting to see Wells make that kind of call due to how ruthless he has been shown to be at times when it comes to certain threats. The intro with Barry changing and saving people during his date was fun, and then Cisco/Caitlin get into Barry's head about what potential excitement could do...lol.

Thought this was another great episode. Joe and Cisco working together was cool, and it was interesting to see Wells make that kind of call due to how ruthless he has been shown to be at times when it comes to certain threats. The intro with Barry changing and saving people during his date was fun, and then Cisco/Caitlin get into Barry's head about what potential excitement could do...lol.

Best part? Cisco was probably just trolling. Meanwhile, Caitlin was completely serious... :woot:

Has another actress been confirmed for the part of the women who broke Capt.Cold out of custody, or is it possibe that Barry's new romance Linda is Cold's sister..?

Has another actress been confirmed for the part of the women who broke Capt.Cold out of custody, or is it possibe that Barry's new romance Linda is Cold's sister..?

Peyton List will be playing his sister, Lisa Snart AKA the Golden Glider.

Peyton List will be playing his sister, Lisa Snart AKA the Golden Glider.

hmm..found it interesting that they didn't want to show us Capt.Cold's sisters face when she broke him out..thought it might end up being Linda. There goes that theory, although Linda seemed a little suspicious to me in the way she initally appraoched Barry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"