• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 21: "Harry and the Harrisons"

I liked this episode. It certainly is great to have the real DeVoe back again (sorry Ralph but that in itself was a good sacrifice.) The flashbacks to their earlier life were pretty good as well and definitely shows that DeVoe hasn't been a bad guy just from the initial blast and wearing the brain box. I do believe that his motives were a lot less sinister then, yet still arrogant.

Now he wants to rule the world and lowering everyone intelligence to do it, by way of reversing what he did to himself. And what Harry did to himself. I'm wondering if that may be the way they get DeVoe is by doing to him what Harry did unintentionally?

As for the story, I can see it back-firing as thousands of people start 'seeing' DeVoe everywhere.

I wonder how this will effect Barry's verdict, as his own wife is putting out a story that the man he had been convicted of murdering is now a criminal mastermind? Convenient, right?

As for Killer Frost, I do hope we get her back soon, and not just because Kaitlyn is missing her so much, which is rather touching.

Knowing that Caitlin can bring out Killer Frost all along? Why did she need Amunet to say that? Very confusing, at least we got some development to her character. Barry was acting like the flash in the episode a lot. Would have been cool to see bits of her Frost powers coming back knowing this information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"