• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Flash The Flash Season 4 Episode 22: "Think Fast"

NotNickFury

Superhero
Reaction score
When DeVoe assaults an A.R.G.U.S. facility to complete his Enlightenment Machine, Barry (Grant Gustin) realizes the only way he can stop him is if he allows Cisco (Carlos Valdes) and Caitlin (Danielle Panabaker) to accompany him into the facility.

Still shaken by Ralph’s death, Barry isn’t sure he wants to risk any more of his friends’ lives and considers taking on DeVoe solo.

[YT]jzbWW3McxS0[/YT]

So DeVoe can change DNA now? And so random to change into Diggle.

Very fun fight though. Probably one of their best meta fights.

This Wells going dumb storyline is stupid. This Iris writing a think piece that gets all of CC to rally against DeVoe is stupid...

Oh wow are we finally getting to the core of Caitlin/Killer Frost?

Really Diggle? Now you try to keep secrets about Argus? Havent you broke into it and stolen things from it?

This is just cringeworthy. We dont need this type of comedy right now.

Last edited:
The finale is next week and it seems like they dont have enough story to fill this episode so they came up with this lame Cecil plot.

It's weird to me how Supergirl feels like it's closing in on its finale more than this does, even though that show's finale is still several episodes away. There's just very little intensity in this back half of the season here.

The opening DeVoe attack was cool, though. But the more they have him explain his plot, the dumber it seems, lol. Like, ok, his problem is with love/emotions now? So what was his plan and justification before, back when he was still in love with his wife a few episodes ago?

I will say Devoe is a better villain than Savitar. I agree with others, it doesn't seem like the finale is next week

So Caitlin has been a meta before meta was a thing...and apparently dual personalities all along...

I am not even a little bit excited for the finale. This was a bad episode to lead up to it. q

This feels like a random and unnecessary development.

Right! I know we've had 2 metas? who existed before the particle accelerator but that was back in S3 of Arrow? And it hasnt been touched since.

Maybe it will tie in to the Justice Society having powers?

They do have a lot to cover next week, at least it seems like it.

I wonder if they'll go back and stop everyone from even getting on the bus

Right! I know we've had 2 metas? who existed before the particle accelerator but that was back in S3 of Arrow? And it hasnt been touched since.

Maybe it will tie in to the Justice Society having powers?
The JSA have only been on Legends, right? I doubt they have anything to do with whatever the Flash writers have in store. Unless I missed some JSA on Flash news?

I also hope not, because they were lame. :oldrazz:

Cool opening for the episode.

Seemed like they were trying to pull off a one shot like Marvel Netflix shows do.

*Sigh* why is Cecile around and does she need a storyline?

The question I ask every time she shows up. Joe doesn't need one this dumb either.

So Iris goes on a tangent about Marlieze and not being able to save monsters. She was against Elongated Man trying to kill Devoe though...

Funny Barry created Gideon in the future, but in the past it has been used by villains to carry out plans and stuff against the team.

So Iris goes on a tangent about Marlieze and not being able to save monsters. She was against Elongated Man trying to kill Devoe though...
I think not believing that what she views as monsters can be saved and being for killing those believed monsters aren't necessarily the same thing.

Unless this was Earth-2 Caitlin's history and not our Caitlin's.

They're not that clever anymore haha..

I think Season 4 has put a really bad taste in my mouth and I'll definitely watch the Season 5 premiere and the first few episodes to judge whether or not I'm just gonna drop the show and check it out on Netflix once the season is over. That happens pretty quick now, right? With some new deal. Isn't it like a week after the season finale?

The opening scene was the highlight for me. Everything else was just meh. Doesn't even feel like the finale is next.

I laughed at the idea of an Argus employee just posting about DeVoe like that or at least trying to.

Caitlin being a meta before the particle accelerator explosion is ok, I guess? I don't know. It doesn't really add anything to me so far since they made it that the particle accelerator is the reason for most metas and barely explored metas who weren't in town at the time.

I rarely give episodes a 10 rating, but this week was an exception. Everything is clicking into place for the finale. The opening scene was breathtaking in its brutality, and the perfect way to remind us of the toe-to-toe threat that Devoe is to Flash.

I rarely give episodes a 10 rating, but this week was an exception. Everything is clicking into place for the finale. The opening scene was breathtaking in its brutality, and the perfect way to remind us of the toe-to-toe threat that Devoe is to Flash.

You seem to be about the only one with that opinion. I envy you.:cwink:

You seem to be about the only one with that opinion. I envy you.:cwink:

Of the small group of posters here? Yes. Yet the ratings for the show prove that Flash still has a considerable viewership.

That was tough watching...

Regarding Caitlin & Killer Frost, it's not completely beyond belief that the metahuman gene existed before the particle accelerator explosion. There could be other methods in which said gene is unlocked, or there could have been other particle releases somehow.

I miss season 1 Iris. She’s not a good fit with this team.

I miss season 1 Iris. She’s not a good fit with this team.
Honestly, Iris was no more fitting to me now than she was in s1. I actually prefer her mostly in this episode to her s1 stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"