• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Funny Pics Thread: The Funny Is Forever! - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
h6fnO.jpg

Actually, that would be Moon Knight since he's been known to actually have super powers. :O

Actually, that would be Moon Knight since he's been known to actually have super powers. :O

The poster is saying Batman's super power is money, that he uses to buy all his gadgets. Even though Marc Spectre is also rich Moonknight rarely uses gadgets and at times has had actual super powers. Your comment makes no sense.

The poster is saying Batman's super power is money, that he uses to buy all his gadgets. Even though Marc Spectre is also rich Moonknight rarely uses gadgets and at times has had actual super powers. Your comment makes no sense.

Money isn't Superpower
Moon Knight has frequently used gadgets
Your seriousness over this is puerile

Yeah, after reading the original Hunchback and watching the old black and white movie, I quickly went back to the Disney version to comfort myself. :(

Moon Knight was never one of the greatest superheroes ever.
Sad thing, he deserves some love

Not even close. Moon Knight is a joke. Just like the majority of Marvel's second tiers.
Hey, he's one of my favorites, same goes to several of Marvel second tiers, show some respect
---------------------------------------------------------------------

yo4409jan07.jpg

yo44110jan07lowres.jpg

Last edited:
Excuse me but I'm the one who got the joke. You just further proved you don't have a clue.

I stand by my last statement. (I'd used an emoticon but you ignored the one in my original post which indicated it was not to be taken that seriously)

Now, unlike you, I will contribute to this thread instead of bickering.

40.gif

Last edited:
^^
Probleme is that the last pic is not of the same person as the first two.

Last edited:
Because Rocharch is the end result. It's basically saying beware the funny-looking kid, later on in life he'll grow up to be a tough guy.

But once you explain the funny, it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"