Sequels The Future of Spidey Thread

S

Statement

Im not sure if i can do this but ill do it anyhow. Im sick of loads of different threads about what villain will be in spidey 4-6 and if raimi leaves whowill direct etc. I thought it would be a good idea to put all of these topics into one thread and start off fresh because in the seperate threads the topics got out of control.

Lets discuss:

1. what villains should be in the next 3 movies after 2007. make it as stupid as u like because i know some of u love doing that. Give reasons y u think these villains should be included.

2.villains that should never ever be seen or even mentioned in a spidey movie.

3.What directors u think should be allowed to take ontrol if raimi leaves.(my personal opinion they should stop if raimi stops because i dnt think there is another director no matter how good they are who could keep the feel of the previous 2 spidey movies. the franchise would be ruined if the mood changed after 3. Look what that prick Ratner did 2 the Xmen franchise. That flm broke my heart and pissed me right off:ghost: .Only if fox wasnt so money hungry and left it at 2 or at leastw atied until Singer was free again then my life would be easier)

4. What actors should take over certain roled(again with my personal opinions. If any character has to have a different actor then again they should stop it would make peopel so ***ed up.)

Anyway heres my views on villains.

SPIDER-MAN
Green Goblin

SPIDER-MAN 2
Doc Ock

SPIDER-MAN 3
Sand Man, Green Goblin 2, Venom(probably wnt actually be a threat just a cliffhanger) and for the forth i think it will be spidey himself or quick apperance by (even tho i think hes a pointless villain)mysterio or doc ock

SPIDER-MAN 4
Scorpian(or The Lizard) & Venom
i think scorpian is an idea that has been shown in the 1st 2 movies but u have to read between the lines. Jonahs hate towards spidey. 3rd movie will show more hate between them. 4th movie jonah will have to do something. ithink it could be the lizard it wont be both because they are too similar in size and style. they will only use 1 in all of the movies. I would rather scorpian but lizard seems more chancy because raimi loves him and we actually see conners in spidey2. Venom because eddie brock is in 3. I dnt think venom will ever be killed off just be a villain who posp up to taunt spidey.

SPIDER-MAN 5
Electro & Venom
electro becasue his personal story is sympathetic and couold make us feel sorry for him the way we felt sorry for doc ock. plus he would provide some amazing action scenes.imagine NY skyline at night be lit up by this guy.

SPIDER-MAN 6
Venom & Carnidge
End the series with the 3 look alikes in comics. i know ppl dont think carnidge would work but a few changes havent hurt the other spidey movies.

Propably not put Venom in three movies. He would be in jail before the sixth movie. And the Lizard should be in some movie, maybe fourth.

Venom is not going to be in spiderman 4-6. Anyway, the most they'll probably put him in is just sm-3 and maybe 4. I heard Brock dies at the end of sm-3.

Sm-4: Venom, Carnage, The Lizard, Hydro-Man

Sm-5: Electro, Black Cat, Rhino, Shocker

Sm-6: Kingpin, Hobgoblin, Scorpion, Vulture

SM3 - Sandman, GG2, Venom.

SM4 - Venom.

SM5 - The Lizard, Kraven the Hunter..

SM6 - Venom and Carnage.

Raimi is going to look so stupid for just killing Venom off after 10 minutes of screen time. Venom is a great character because he's never truly stopped and can torment Peter at any time. Fans love him. But just because Raimi doesn't like him we don't get a film with him as the main villain. What an idiot.

flying russian i agree with you. even if raimi doesnt kill venom he might never use him as a lead villan in a spidey movie. i was suprised 2 hear that venom was gonna be introduced after finding out raimis dislike 2 venom. but we know really that he wont kill off venom. also if he stays on to do 4, 5, 6 he will not get rid of venom for a bit because he has now introduced an important character and knows the role he plays in spideys life. Raimi isnt stupid.

kraven hunter,rhino,hydro man, shocker(why use 2 electrical villains in the same movie,matter of fact why use 2 similar villains in a franchise, electro is the better villain,great powers,very emotional storyline), black cat,vulture, hob goblin (the goblin saga is proably over in spidey3), kingpin

these villains should never and probably will never be in a spidey movie. some dont have good powers and others dont have good back storys.

SM4- Venom

SM5- Electro, Hydro-Man, and The Lizard

SM6- The Hobgoblin, and Rhino

Statement said:
flying russian i agree with you. even if raimi doesnt kill venom he might never use him as a lead villan in a spidey movie. i was suprised 2 hear that venom was gonna be introduced after finding out raimis dislike 2 venom. but we know really that he wont kill off venom. also if he stays on to do 4, 5, 6 he will not get rid of venom for a bit because he has now introduced an important character and knows the role he plays in spideys life. Raimi isnt stupid.

kraven hunter,rhino,hydro man, shocker(why use 2 electrical villains in the same movie,matter of fact why use 2 similar villains in a franchise, electro is the better villain,great powers,very emotional storyline), black cat,vulture, hob goblin (the goblin saga is proably over in spidey3), kingpin

these villains should never and probably will never be in a spidey movie. some dont have good powers and others dont have good back storys.
Raimi has said that he won't use Venom in future movies. Plus a leaked SM3 plot has him dieing in the end.

Where to is this leaked plot. But it doesnt make sense. why introduce an important character and then kill him. ecspecially if he doesnt actually become venom till the end.

oh and cryptic one can u send me a larger version of your avatar, please lol.

Venom3000 said:
SM4- Venom

SM5- Electro, Hydro-Man, and The Lizard

SM6- The Hobgoblin, and Rhino
It would be cool if Electro zapped Hydro-Man accidentily but instead of killing him it just made him more powerful.

to be honest i cant remember many plot lines from the spidey comics and dont have any original copies to refer to. can any of you bigger comic book fans think of any story lines that would be good for the next 3 spidey films. not just villain plots but plots which involve parker in un wanted situations.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"