Sequels The Gambit/Remy LeBeau Casting Thread

squeekness said:
He's the guy all the way to the left.

covanent.jpg
You can't tell how good an actor is from a singel photo either. I based my opinion on how good Taylor was in the whole film, not just from this one shot of course. :) Watch the Covanent when it comes to video and then see if you disagree. :)

Balian said:
Well I've always seen Gambit as being athletic muscular, not bulky muscular.
exactly what i think. Thats why i want Rodrigo to play Gambit, he's skinny, but strong. And he's tall...

darkphoenixfire said:
Oliver Goodwill (Evanescense video "Dont call me when youre sober") is the best option for Gambit. Go to Yahoo Music videos, see the video and tell me that I'm wrong. He's perfect!
Gambit.jpg

when i saw the video, i really had exactly the same thought!

But still u can tell if hes a good actor from a video! But his looks are...:whatever:

darkphoenixfire said:
Oliver Goodwill (Evanescense video "Dont call me when youre sober") is the best option for Gambit. Go to Yahoo Music videos, see the video and tell me that I'm wrong. He's perfect!
Gambit.jpg

This guy has a Gambit face. If he has the acting chops he could be bad ass Gambit. Funny, while typing this, i see the video on mtv. Good job on the eyes.:up:

seeing the video don't like him at all. has the charisma and a little of the mysterious side, but isn't the Gambit I'd want.

darkphoenixfire said:

Oooh, thanks Dark!! I just love drooling over that guy in the video
ever since I saw it and
now I know his name. He's kickin' hawt!!:heart: :heart: *drools*
In that vid he looks so mysterious,sexy and, well, like he'd make a great
wherewolf.(Because they have wolf's in the video and that's just how
he looks to me. *shrugs* I'm Mini Wolfsbane, so what else am I going to
think, eh ?)

*cough* back on topic, he might make a good Gambit, but I'd have to see
him act first....and be shirtless....with a bo-staff...and a Remy-esque grin
on his face. Did I mention he has to be shirt-less ?:woot:

I'm pissed that he would have got the role, if he was telling the truth. He doesn't look like Gambit, and he isn't a good actor at all.
Now I'm worried that if there is going to be X4 or a young X-Men spin-off, which there will surely be, they'll cast him for it.

in some pics I see the Gambit look, but in other not, I think he seems a little fat, I mean, more than the Gambit I'd want, and the comic Gambit, and so muscle for the role.

wooooooow, i wouldnt choose him to PLAY Gambit, but he definitely MUST be Gambit's stunt double! :eek: GOD that is the exact way i always pictured Gambit in action: the agility, the fast movements, typically thief-like. Perfect body language, he would put Jackie Chan a hard time!

darkphoenixfire said:
Gambit.jpg
he would be good,he has the look im still for tim :p and its call me when your sober not dont call me..

I was looking through Brunopress and saw this picture of Gael Garcia Bernal, with the hair thing and everything, I instantly thought of Gambit. Too bad he's like only 5'6.

GARCIA%20BERNAL%20BB6D25C.jpg

now now now flavio, Height is not importent in the movieverse.

example: Hugh and Halle

LOL

xii22_loop said:
now now now flavio, Height is not importent in the movieverse.

example: Hugh and Halle

LOL
but please, Gambit being smaller than Rogue (Anna is almost a dwarf) is not nice :p

flavio_lebeau said:
but please, Gambit being smaller than Rogue (Anna is almost a dwarf) is not nice :p
well, Bernal is 5'6" Anna is 5'5",lol, so, he wouldn't be smaller then her, he just wouldn't being much (if at all any) bigger then her, it would still make him the shortest guy of the cast, and that might look a lil odd, but, as for him being with or around rogue (or the other girls), at least you wouldn't have that awkward height difference, like bobby and kitty had, or even bobby and rogue. lol
not that I'am defending, or arguing for the guy
just saying

Spider-Fan83 said:
well, Bernal is 5'6" Anna is 5'5",lol, so, he wouldn't be smaller then her, he just wouldn't being much (if at all any) bigger then her, it would still make him the shortest guy of the cast, and that might look a lil odd, but, as for him being with or around rogue (or the other girls), at least you wouldn't have that awkward height difference, like bobby and kitty had, or even bobby and rogue. lol
not that I'am defending, or arguing for the guy
just saying
i just imagine him having a scene with Famke Janssen or Hugh Jackman or Ian Mckellen or James Marsden or even Halle Berry (who seems to be same height/taller) LOL that would be funny. Gambit could only interact with Rogue and Kitty :p

flavio_lebeau said:
i just imagine him having a scene with Famke Janssen or Hugh Jackman or Ian Mckellen or James Marsden or even Halle Berry (who seems to be same height/taller) LOL that would be funny. Gambit could only interact with Rogue and Kitty :p
well, seeing on how jean, and scott, are dead, and Ian Mckellen is cured (even if it is temporary), I don't see him having to many scenes with them, jackman, he probably wouldn't have too many scenes with either (wasn‘t one of the reason given for not using Gambit, being that he was kinda similar to Logan (I know, I don’t get it either, but I remember hearing that), but, jackman made everyone, but, colossus look short anyway lol, as for storm, she’s suppose too be tall, so it would be good to see her being around someone who makes her look taller
but, iceman being taller might not be cool on scene
I guess it also depends on if he is used as a adult character or and younger character, which if they want him as a love interest for rogue, he would probably be young, or closer to her character’s age
still just saying, (not auguring or defending the guy) lol

We can't have a short Gambit. I wouldn't mind if he was a bit shorter than Wolverine but he has to be taller than the women. Gambit's a pretty tall guy. Tall and lanky.
Too bad Fox was stupid enough to think that Gambit and Wolverine are too similar. It would have been very interesting to see those two interact.

I still say Rodrigo Santoro. He's 6'something'', and not too bulky. He'd look great as Gambit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"