The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Quick way to win a boss battle.
Even without the battle them playing.

In regards to VR.. I don't see it being any more or any less than 300.

yeah,I just hope it comes down but right now with the exception of the one that has your ios or smart phones one which will coast less of the other ones aspart of it, since the others they're just too expensive right now .

but I do see a new console war being done via this to a degree/of sorts. (if they don't screw it up some how)it'll also depend on what's done with this when they come out games wise. alot of good story potential as well as new ways to play and interact with things with this.

oh and happy holidays every one

Are there any 360/PS3/4 games that are like a horror themed Fallout?

Are there any 360/PS3/4 games that are like a horror themed Fallout?

that's kind of not the point of horror games

they tend to be very bare bones, in terms of branching or inventories

not a lot to be scared of if you have 2 pistols, 3 rifles, and a Fat Man at your disposal

You know.. I was kind of thinking maybe Kojima's next big game will be a stealth horror open world game that he and Del Toro work on..

how does that even work? the whole point of horror is to encounter whatever is coming after you

sneaking around circumvents the purpose

Look at the most popular horror game recently - Amnesia: The Dark Descent

it worked because it gave you just enough to progress while scaring the bejesus out of you

play the last of us commissioner and you'll see how it works. well with that one though with the AI in that game you don't have worry too much about them being noticed by the creatures in that. but the last of us showed us how to a degree.

I did play The Last Of Us, but I consider that more of an adventure game than a horror game

I think if you're going full horror, something like The Evil Within or Alan Wake tend to work best IMO

I did play The Last Of Us, but I consider that more of an adventure game than a horror game

I think if you're going full horror, something like The Evil Within or Alan Wake tend to work best IMO
well I was using the last of usas one example cause most oflot people mostly like cause it re showed the gaming world where you have scary elements still work in games and most people were freaked by the creatures in it.

that said yes the evil with in did fallow up on that. not sure about Alan wake it was different in another way.

well I was using the last of usas one example cause most oflot people mostly like cause it re showed the gaming world where you have scary elements still work in games and most people were freaked by the creatures in it.

that said yes the evil with in did fallow up on that. not sure about Alan wake it was different in another way.

I think when people say they want an open world horror game, they just want a style of play they are comfortable with and don't want to be challenged or be able to one shot anything that comes near them

so they want a horror game on their terms, which is kind of the opposite of what a horror game should be

Ill take an open world horror game that doesn't give you s**t, no electronic manual, no inventory, minimal skill tree

you start with a flashlight and some lint in your pocket, figure the rest out

yeah well the topic was one with stealth though. and kojima likes to create new styles of game play especially since he likes his stuff to stand out abd bring some thing new.

but I hear you.

that's not really the case anymore as of The Phantom pain. Kojima is capable of and has shown he can adapt to change man

oooh the last game out of the past 15 or so years of the most convoluted story in all of video games (hyperbole but you get the point)

I admire what Kojima has done but he doesn't walk on water

So I'm having a very interesting problem. My computer's internet connection seems to weaken severely when Steam is in Big Picture Mode. I believe the Winter theme they're using is the culprit, cause I never had any problems until that theme appeared. When I exit Big Picture, my internet speed goes up like crazy. This is very strange and it didn't happen during the Autumn Sale theme, so I don't know.

ETA: I'm getting the same results on my laptop, too. :(

Last edited:
1507736_1193009290726743_5420248284969045885_n.png

Need some advice! So Im kind of on a Star Wars high now and looking to get into some of their games and of course Steam has a New Years sale. Ive mainly been looking for Knights of the Old republic, but could consider others

Buy Star Wars Collection - $22.99
Includes 14 items: STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces,
STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™,
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ II,
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition,
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II,
STAR WARS™ Empire at War - Gold Pack,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith™,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast™,
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™,
STAR WARS™ Republic Commando™,
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™,
STAR WARS™ The Clone Wars™ - Republic Heroes™

KoTR 1 and 2 are $3 each. How is Force Unleashed? 1 and 2 are $6 each. Should I stick with KOTR or are any of these other games worth it?

Also does anyone have KOTR? Is there support for 1080p?

how does that even work? the whole point of horror is to encounter whatever is coming after you

sneaking around circumvents the purpose

Look at the most popular horror game recently - Amnesia: The Dark Descent

it worked because it gave you just enough to progress while scaring the bejesus out of you
I find sneaking around with the threat of encountering the thing that's after you to be **** scary! After a while I just want to run guns blazing at whatever it is rather than have it get me unawares when I'm trying to hide from it. Fear of the Unknown is a big thing. ;)

The ballot for the 2015 Hype Awards is up!!!
Please copy and paste and send your votes to me via PM.
If you would like a copy of the ballot PM'd to you, message me and one will be sent out.
Public ballots will not be counted. Deadline in 11:59pm Sun Jan 10, 2015

The Official Ballot

Need some advice! So Im kind of on a Star Wars high now and looking to get into some of their games and of course Steam has a New Years sale. Ive mainly been looking for Knights of the Old republic, but could consider others

Buy Star Wars Collection - $22.99
Includes 14 items: STAR WARS™ - Dark Forces,
STAR WARS™ - Knights of the Old Republic™,
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ II,
STAR WARS™ - The Force Unleashed™ Ultimate Sith Edition,
STAR WARS™ Battlefront™ II,
STAR WARS™ Empire at War - Gold Pack,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Dark Forces II,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy™,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight - Mysteries of the Sith™,
STAR WARS™ Jedi Knight II - Jedi Outcast™,
STAR WARS™ Knights of the Old Republic™ II - The Sith Lords™,
STAR WARS™ Republic Commando™,
STAR WARS™ Starfighter™,
STAR WARS™ The Clone Wars™ - Republic Heroes™

KoTR 1 and 2 are $3 each. How is Force Unleashed? 1 and 2 are $6 each. Should I stick with KOTR or are any of these other games worth it?

Also does anyone have KOTR? Is there support for 1080p?

Jedi Outcast, Jedi Academy, and Republic Commando are all pretty good.

Republic Commandois awesome so was Academy. I don't Think got my hands on out cast sadly.

OH i HAVE MORE DININITY ORGINAL SIN

Divinity: Original Sin : Mac, Linux & Steam OS Enhanced Edition Versions Arrive

Posted Dec 29, 2015

Fans of Divinity: Original Sin will be pleaed to hear that the Enhanced Edition is now available for Mac, Linux and Steam OS as well as on Windows PC.
In addition, players can take advantage of a special 33% off price tag during the Steam Winter Sale.
Divinity: Original Sin - Enhanced Edition offers new and revised content, more game modes, additional spells and weapon styles, full voiceovers, as well as controller support and split-screen multiplayer for couch co-op.
Find out more on the Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition Steam page.

[YT]nb4imtel3ls[/YT]
Permalink | 6 Comments

Read more at http://www.mmorpg.com/newsroom.cfm/page/2#wzLXggTVgykDgbUy.99

source:MMORPG.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back