The Gaming Lounge: Beyond

Monster Hunter series can be a tough one to get into. I initially bounced off my first attempts at Tri. But when 3U came out for Wii U, I tried again, messed with different weapons, and then it just clicked.

I do look forward to see what the World 2 team keeps from Rise. Palamutes are absolutely staying, because Capcom loves that merch.

Monster Hunter series can be a tough one to get into. I initially bounced off my first attempts at Tri. But when 3U came out for Wii U, I tried again, messed with different weapons, and then it just clicked.

I do look forward to see what the World 2 team keeps from Rise. Palamutes are absolutely staying, because Capcom loves that merch.
My love of Monster Hunter comes from playing with my brother. He had been playing it for years, when MH3U came out on Wii U. We played it together, and I fell in love. We played all of World/Iceborne together.

Friday afternoon spin. Work is almost done and can't wait to be fully into weekend mode.

@DKDetective Forgot to mention I finally bought my TT. :D Will do an update over at the vinyl thread about my little adventure the past month.

hfbYeYP.jpg

4IkEK3D.jpg

Friday afternoon spin. Work is almost done and can't wait to be fully into weekend mode.

@DKDetective Forgot to mention I finally bought my TT. :D Will do an update over at the vinyl thread about my little adventure the past month.

hfbYeYP.jpg

4IkEK3D.jpg
Very, very nice. Is there a vinyl release of the Baldur's Gate 3 soundtrack? There bloody ought to be.

Very, very nice. Is there a vinyl release of the Baldur's Gate 3 soundtrack? There bloody ought to be.
I checked on Discogs and there's nothing yet. Larian's merch store does have a 2xLP of Divinity: Original Sin 2 so hopefully BG3 will also get a release.

I remember watching this back in the day before the PS4 was even out and being blown away by it.

Does anybody have any recomendation for great games with queer men? I see TLoU, Horizon and Cyberpunk as some big games with queer women, and I was happy when I played AC: Odissey the first time and could choose my sexual orientation.

Anyway, any recomendarion?

Does anybody have any recomendation for great games with queer men? I see TLoU, Horizon and Cyberpunk as some big games with queer women, and I was happy when I played AC: Odissey the first time and could choose my sexual orientation.

Anyway, any recomendarion?
You can create your very own queer and NB playable character in Baldur's Gate 3.

There are many queer NPCs as well as trans characters and even a drag queen.

I have so many games to catch up on but I've realized I can either continue to play the same game(s) neglecting others or I can play to whatever point I feel I have gotten the value and/or interest out of it and go onto something else even if it isn't finished or not all achievements are done. I can always come back and finish any achievements or finish it later on, if I even want to.

Callisto Protocol is a great example of that. I got to the two-headed boss, realized I was not really enjoying the game and paused it. Haven't been back to it in nearly a year.

I have so many games to catch up on but I've realized I can either continue to play the same game(s) neglecting others or I can play to whatever point I feel I have gotten the value and/or interest out of it and go onto something else even if it isn't finished or not all achievements are done. I can always come back and finish any achievements or finish it later on, if I even want to.

Callisto Protocol is a great example of that. I got to the two-headed boss, realized I was not really enjoying the game and paused it. Haven't been back to it in nearly a year.
Yeah, actually that’s closer to what I meant. I don’t always get 100% of achievements but once I’ve got all the ones I want to it’s a signal that it’s a good time to try other good games that I haven’t started yet. Without a signal like that I’d still be playing Gears 2 Horde/Mass Effect everyday or one of the life-consuming MMOs or RPGs.

Once I leave I can always come back. Before achievements I used to overplay a few games and have less patience for learning new ones, at the first sign of frustration or getting lost I’d return to the tried and trusted. I play a whole lot more games since I started doing this.

is there anywhere out there where you can buy guitar hero peripherals without paying an arm and a leg? all i need is a dongle for my guitar and i could be rockin out

A couple of games I used to play as a kid, to show how far games have come for any youngsters out there. :D

^ Yeah they don't know what we went through. :oldrazz: 'Whadya mean phones had cords in order to call someone?!'

I played some games on old Apple computers in the 80s that had no color at all! A lot of edutainment software. That's in addition to stuff I played on the NES.

I've thought about starting a retrogaming thread. Maybe one day.

Last edited:
picked up this gem of a a game last sunday for only 12 bucks it's in flawless condition it even has the booklet inside the case.

View attachment 81068
After the remasters I will eventually play through every Tomb Raider game. Not sure which ones I’ve missed or haven’t finished without looking at a full list but I will be up to date one day. I enjoyed every game I’ve played from the series, even the ones regarded to be not that good.

well I loved Legend because Toby Gard the main man behind the making of the original games was involved in this that is why I liked it so much it felt more like an old school tomb raider game compared to the last ones in the series, the voice of her was perfect casting, and the music was just beautiful even the main menu theme was very good

Just played Guardians of the Galaxy for Ps5. I just kind of missed this when it was out, though I had bought it. Just never got around to it. Loved this game. The gameplay itself is a bit repititive and a bit easy with the various abilities. But the narrative was aces. If only Avengers had been like THIS!

Just played Guardians of the Galaxy for Ps5. I just kind of missed this when it was out, though I had bought it. Just never got around to it. Loved this game. The gameplay itself is a bit repititive and a bit easy with the various abilities. But the narrative was aces. If only Avengers had been like THIS!
I had a great time with it. Hope we can get more superhero games like this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"