'The GIF Thread' - Part 34

Status
Not open for further replies.
FINISH HER!

tumblr_ndguu5Kv7N1qhc9d1o5_250.gif

AGENT MAY WINS

YES!!!!

I have been waiting for that gif!

I did not make it it was posted in the AOS forums ;).

Yeah the tryouts scene really was like "Oh god are they really about to do some lame ripoff from The Dark Knight?" I have been trying so hard to like that damn show but every episode it gets harder for me to stick with it.

In all honesty, it didn't even occur to me until I saw that gifset, but I do get a kick out of how overly sensitive some people seem to be to this stuff. "Oh, look, Selina's feeding a cat, we get it, SHE'S GOING TO BE CATWOMAN, I HATE YOU, SHOW!!!ABJFKRFKFKFKK!!!"

It's easy to be sensitive when there is so much to pick apart and roll your eyes at. I'm also starting to think the writers are going with the lesbians = ratings thinking lately. But while the show is a mess so far in my eyes it does have its moments.

myhuqmmtlr5u4w9rpkxs.gif

besides the fact that Montoya is a lesbian in the comics and everything hehe

besides the fact that Montoya is a lesbian in the comics and everything hehe

...and was in a past lesbian relationship with Jim Gordon's fiance? Riiiiiight. Also having Jada Pinkett Smith making those smoking hot singers try and seduce her and one of them kissing her then proceeding making the two singers have a catfight in front of her? I'm not saying it offends me but...come on. You know what's going on there stop it.

YAWN YAWN YAWN

"I don't understand creative freedom and need every character to do xyz because I have a fragile ego".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"