The Good Shepherd

darkdonnie said:
word's can't describe how happy I am that Pesci is back!

Tommy Devito: Dance. Dance. YAHOO, YOU MOTHER****ER.

I hope he'll curse alot in this movie...:o:up:

I always thought DiCaprio was supposed to do this? Maybe he jus got replaced by Damon.

New Shh! user. said:
I always thought DiCaprio was supposed to do this? Maybe he jus got replaced by Damon.
he was, he nacked out in the last min... De Niro wasnt happy

The irony is that Damon & DiCaprio are doing a movie together, the Scorcese flick The Departed (which also stars Jack Nicholson! WOOT!)

Did leo give any reasons why he opted out? Was it cos he wanted to do The Departed?

On another note, DiCaprio is making some awesome films. Ever since Gangs of New York he's been in a different league to every major Hollywood actor.

Not too impressed. Great cast but this doesn't look really exciting. Pesci got really old. But that makes his face look more interesting.

Just watched the trailer,it looks absolutely brilliant :up:

Carmine Falcone said:
I hope this one can compensate the horrible movies DeNiro made. (Showtime, Analyze this/that, Godsend)

But I will see this just for Pesci's comeback anyway.

Showtime had its moments, Analyze This/That were hilarious movies, and Godesend was trash I'll give you that. This is one of the top movies I'm looking forward too in the next couple months. This as well as The Departed. Damon-season. Haha.

New Shh! user. said:
Did leo give any reasons why he opted out? Was it cos he wanted to do The Departed?

On another note, DiCaprio is making some awesome films. Ever since Gangs of New York he's been in a different league to every major Hollywood actor.

I used to hate him, because of movies like Romeo + Juliet and Titanic, but you're right, since Gangs of New York he's done a great job in his movies.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
The irony is that Damon & DiCaprio are doing a movie together, the Scorcese flick The Departed (which also stars Jack Nicholson! WOOT!)

That movie is going to be great.

Saw it.

This movie looks great and excellent, the same I can say about the cast.

Must check this out :up:

Looks ****ing brilliant. That cast is fantastic.

NEW! Trailer Hi-Res
qtlogo.jpg
(42.9Mb)

saveable version

it looks amazing. i can't wait for this, the departed, and the prestige.

It sucks because these films won't be in any major theaters in Philly. I'll have to go to the classier theaters like the Ritz.

I was expecting for something more effective and original.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"