The Walking Dead The Governor's Gubernatorial Thread of Governance

It seems that the Governor will get more and more like his more extreme comic book counterpart as the series goes on. For example, we already know that this week he
loses his eye.
So I think there's a good chance we'll see him gradually devolve into even lower levels of depravity.

I want him to go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole of depravity every time he loses a body part. "I lost my [blackout]eye[/blackout] and I am pissed!... I lost my [blackout]arm[/blackout] and I am furious!... I lost my [blackout]dick[/blackout] AND I'M GON' KILL Y'ALL MOTHER****ERS!!!"

:funny:

This cracka crazy. :o

No lie, David Morissey's acting was top-notch. I felt so bad for the Governor for a couple of seconds when Michonne [blackout]stabbed him in the eye and killed his daughter[/blackout]. I guess it's just seeing a grown man cry that gets to me.

And now the TV Gov matches comic Gov. I like what they did there, sort of doing an origin story for him and making him more relatable than the comic version who was sort of just your run of the mill crazy bad guy.

I want him to go deeper and deeper down the rabbit hole of depravity every time he loses a body part. "I lost my [blackout]eye[/blackout] and I am pissed!... I lost my [blackout]arm[/blackout] and I am furious!... I lost my [blackout]dick[/blackout] AND I'M GON' KILL Y'ALL MOTHER****ERS!!!"

That's too funny Sawyer lol :woot:.

And now the TV Gov matches comic Gov. I like what they did there, sort of doing an origin story for him.

It definitely adds layers to the character so he isn't the cliche evil villain. Also, now he sort of mirrors Rick.

It definitely adds layers to the character so he isn't the cliche evil villain. Also, now he sort of mirrors Rick.
Yeah they're definitely going for making them two sides of the same coin, especially with Rick's hallucinations. He started out just doing what he thought was right to protect his people and let the chaos get to him. The best villains are always the ones that are a mirror reflection of the protagonist.

No lie, David Morissey's acting was top-notch. I felt so bad for the Governor for a couple of seconds when Michonne [blackout]stabbed him in the eye and killed his daughter[/blackout]. I guess it's just seeing a grown man cry that gets to me.

Agreed. Absolutely phenomenally done. Now we at least know the crazy's coming.

When he gets his hands on Michonne....oh lord :csad:

S***, does he really [blackout]lose his dick?[/blackout] It was be bold if they included that in the show.

It's not really graphic, it's more implied. I think they could pull it off in the series if they wanted to.

Agreed. I was actually rooting a little bit against Michonne.

That just wasn't necessary :csad:

Agreed. I was actually rooting a little bit against Michonne.

That just wasn't necessary :csad:
I agree, when the
the sword came out of Penny's mouth
I was like, wow, what a f*****g b***h. I had hoped after that point, he'd mess up Michonne a lot worse.

Kid was a walker. Michonne did her a solid.

I actually think michonne was kind in her penny kill. She stabbed her thought the mouth, leaving her face unharmed. She could have easily sliced the walkers head off in half. I think she showed her a little dignity there - "I'm going to kill your zombie daughter, but im not going to disfigure her."

Kid was a walker. Michonne did her a solid.

That's the way I looked at it. In a way, Michonne was kinder to her than her own father was. Then again, I'm not a parent so I cant really judge him...on that.

Yea, you can't judge him on desperately trying to cling to some humanity left in Penny, because...it's his child.

His other stuff....fair game.

Though I'm sure seeing his daughter die, then reanimate, then keeping her in his house hasn't done wonders for his mental stability.

In fact, it's probably a main reason why he's as on the edge as he is.

I think both had their own reasons to do what they did with Penny, and both were right in a sense. The Gov was keeping her because she was the only thing he had left in the world, the only family he had. To him, she wasn't dead. She was just very very sick (probably the reason he had Milton doing all those experiments). He wasn't keeping her around for malicious reasons. True, he is a bad dude in several other areas, but in regards to Penny, it's not much different than the Hershel situation last season (except of course, he's feeding her people). And of course, that makes Michonne his Shane.

But then, from Michonne's perspective, this girl isn't sick. She's dead. While she was putting the girl out of her misery, I think a big part of why she did it was to stick it to the Governor. To push him, so he could push back.

Can't wait for Rick and the Governor to finally meet face to face ;

Rick : I've come for Daryl

Governor : Have you now ? And just who might you be ?

*SLAP*

Rick : I'm Rick Grimes B!#CH !!!

Yeah TV Governor felt he had hope for his daughter to at least be civilized somehow.

However comic version...
[blackout] I don't know what to say about that French kiss after pulling out her teeth.[/blackout]

I hope they shoot his other eye out. Then he would be the most useless person on the show. Dang the blind must have really gotten eaten up by walkers, along with the deaf. However mute walkers must really have an advantage against the living considering they don't growl and grunt and stuff.

Yeah TV Governor felt he had hope for his daughter to at least be civilized somehow.

However comic version...
[blackout] I don't know what to say about that French kiss after pulling out her teeth.[/blackout]

:wow:

However comic version...

Hawt.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"