• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The greatest muppet movie of all time!!!

Well that sucks a bit. I would like to see him return some time.

Is anyone picking this up today? I might pick up the blu-ray.

OH ****! This came out today? I completely forgot! ****! And I was even gonna pick it up on my way to work too!

Ordered it from Best Buy, picking it up tonight. :up:

Totally forgot it was today. I do plan to pick it up sometime in next few days.

Got my copy today! Toys 'R Us had the combo pack on sale and it came with a free 3-D poster. I am very, very happy.

Rented this from playstation store today. Fantastic. Classic muppets.

Got my copy today! Toys 'R Us had the combo pack on sale and it came with a free 3-D poster. I am very, very happy.

Nice! I got a lunchbox with the blu-ray I got at Best Buy. First Muppet lunchbox I've owned since I was 6 (when I had a "Pigs in Space" lunchbox). :oldrazz:

I went for the finger puppets at Wal-mart.

Worked out in the end…Best Buy was sold out of the Lunchboxes.

once i get it i will probably be getting the waka waka combo pack. i dont really need lunchbox/finger puppet combo sets.

I just wanted the finger puppets for my 1 yr old nephew. Lol.

From the Muppets twitter...which was taken over by Miss Piggy a few weeks ago:

Miss Piggy‏@MuppetsStudio
Moi is at #CinemaCon! (Not a spice, a confab 4 moviemakers. Who knew?) BIG announcement: Moi & Muppets R going 2 make a NEW MOVIE!

Looks like they're making it official. Well, as official as Miss Piggy can make it. :oldrazz:

I wonder what direction they're going to go with the sequel. Seeing Walter without Gary is going to be a bit weird. The only thing they need to work on for the sequel is more screentime for Pepe and Rizzo.

Glad to see most of the creative team back. :up:

But also glad to see that Segal wont be returning. Wouldn't be a proper Muppet film if human characters carried over.

His arc is over basically. The Muppets are pretty much the stars, with humans an afterthought. The funniest thing about the franchise is that human cameos featuring A-list actors can be no more than like five seconds.

His arc is over basically. The Muppets are pretty much the stars, with humans an afterthought. The funniest thing about the franchise is that human cameos featuring A-list actors can be no more than like five seconds.
totally agree, I want more of Rowlf!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"