'The Green Mile' Special Edition.

Reaction score
Jesus Christ, about damn time...

thegreenmileser1artpic1uc7.jpg

Warner Home Video has announced a brand new two-disc special edition of The Green Mile which stars Tom Hanks, Michael Clarke Duncan, and David Morse. The disc will be available to own from the 14th November, and should retail at around $20.97. The film itself will be presented in 1.85:1 anamorphic widescreen, along with both English and French Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Extras will include an audio commentary by director Frank Darabont, additional scenes, a Walking the Mile: Making of The Green Mile documentary, a six-part documentary gallery (Stephen King: Storyteller, The Art of Adaptation, Acting on the Mile, Designing the Mile, The Magic of the Mile, The Tail of Mr Jingles), some Tom Hanks makeup tests, a Michael Clarke Duncan screet test, and The Teaser Trailer: A Case Study.

Loved the movie. And since I only have it on VHS I'll definitely get this

I have it on DVD, but I love it enough to buy it again. One of the best book to film adaptions of Stephen King

I loved the movie very much. But damn, it's so damn depressing and I have yet to read the book though. I'll pick it up eventually.

The Green Mile is one of the many movies that has moved me to a sea of tears. John Coffee dying made me cry like a little baby, especially the scene where he says, "Don't let them put me in the dark". That's when I lost it right there in the theater and broke down crying.

Yeah, go ahead and laugh. :)

LastSunrise1981 said:
I loved the movie very much. But damn, it's so damn depressing and I have yet to read the book though. I'll pick it up eventually.

The Green Mile is one of the many movies that has moved me to a sea of tears. John Coffee dying made me cry like a little baby, especially the scene where he says, "Don't let them put me in the dark". That's when I lost it right there in the theater and broke down crying.

The book is what me cry like a baby (read it before the movie was even released) I never thought a book could do it but it sure as hell did. Green Mile and Shawshank Redemption I'd say are the best Stephen King adaptions

I like the movie, but not enough to buy the DVD.

LastSunrise1981 said:

Hell no, man.
I'm like you.
I cry so much whenever I see that movie.

JESUS!! I'll definetly be buying this.

And like just about every other person in this thread, I too am a cryer. I don't remember crying way too much (because I was really young when I first saw this and didn't understand a lot of it) but yes..I agree with LastSunrise1981...this movie is so damn depressing that you almost feel obligated to cry. And A LOT do.

The cover is cool. They made it look like the Shawshank SE.

Friendly reminder: if its thread is older than 10 years since last post, go ahead and make a new thread about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"